Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger faggot retarded VS code laggy so much

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
AAAAAAAAAAAH VS code laggy so much OMG ubuntu LTS also lags how am I supposed to do my project and shieeet I need to factory reset my laptop i think
@Transcended Trucel
Gib data science project advice so i can show master race resume to slaveowner looking for slaves in college

Just download more RAM bro.

What's the actual issue though?

Just download more RAM bro.

What's the actual issue though?
The storage is full kek 512GB i need to factory reset it for now and get extra ram and storage installed in a weeks ig

The storage is full kek 512GB i need to factory reset it for now and get extra ram and storage installed in a weeks ig
Go through your computer and look for anything you can remove. Sort by size and see if anything big can be deleted or moved to another device. Check your temp folders, uninstall shit you don't need/use.

Go through your computer and look for anything you can remove. Sort by size and see if anything big can be deleted or moved to another device. Check your temp folders, uninstall shit you don't need/use.
yes bro i uninstalled all the 4chan shills i download for no reason deleted the fucking stupid VM that used 3GBs for no reason deleted Instagram that was installed and was occupying 2gbs windows is a shill meme operating system

yes bro i uninstalled all the 4chan shills i download for no reason deleted the fucking stupid VM that used 3GBs for no reason deleted Instagram that was installed and was occupying 2gbs windows is a shill meme operating system
Should be plenty of room with a 512 even with windows. Have you partitioned your drive by any chance? Any large downloads? You're programming right? By any chance are you using python? A lot of pip packages are pretty large and can accumulate and take up a lot of space without you realizing. Lots of places these offenders could be. Just got to seek them out. Your appdata folders might have some culprits. Failing that theres things you can download to display your entire filesystem and which files on your machine are the largest.

Should be plenty of room with a 512 even with windows. Have you partitioned your drive by any chance? Any large downloads? You're programming right? By any chance are you using python? A lot of pip packages are pretty large and can accumulate and take up a lot of space without you realizing. Lots of places these offenders could be. Just got to seek them out. Your appdata folders might have some culprits. Failing that theres things you can download to display your entire filesystem and which files on your machine are the largest.
yes lol my entire work is in numpy and pandas I'll check it out

yes lol my entire work is in numpy and pandas I'll check it out
Worth having a look. Probably tons of junk stuff lurking around that you dont need. Also, of course. Don't forget to delete things from the recycle bin too jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back