Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nigger/Paki gangs now rule the streets of UK

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★

I believe that the ZOG UK is now in the process of handing the UK streets to the full control of Niggers.
They have effectively disarmed and forbidden the police force to act against the Nigger/Paki take over of UK towns and Cities.
A new phase of community policing made up of local ethnic gangs will now control the cities and towns of UK.

I believe that the ZOG UK is now in the process of handing the UK streets to the full control of Niggers.
They have effectively disarmed and forbidden the police force to act against the Nigger/Paki take over of UK towns and Cities.
A new phase of community policing made up of local ethnic gangs will now control the cities and towns of UK.
Good the white people in england deserve it they're a bunch of assholes. In fact, I hope all of Europe becomes a Muslim califate. Europeans, for the most part, not all, but for the most of them tend to be left wing pieces of shit anyway. White americans are not much different in fact were worse. I can't wait for the global muslum take over the whole world. Then I could get my four stacy wives As long as I provide for each of them equally in accordance to the laws of the koran and have a community that supports us.

Last edited:
I doubt it, look at ukraine war, suddenly you can kill 100k+ but not some streets gangs :feelskek:

They don't do it because they see no point as they kill each other

Also 90s crime bill in usa :worryfeels:

I doubt it, look at ukraine war, suddenly you can kill 100k+ but not some streets gangs :feelskek:

They don't do it because they see no point as they kill each other

Also 90s crime bill in usa :worryfeels:
The police officers don't do it because they are punished if they actually take down any gangs or stop crime that is not online "hate speech" or antisemitism.

The police officers don't do it because they are punished if they actually take down any gangs or stop crime that is not online "hate speech" or antisemitism.
This is what you get for being too accepting and politically correct. Honestly, I don't know how europeans could live with themselves for allowing their own children to be targets of gang rape, and they don't even punish the criminals. In fact it's quite amazing how different our society is even twenty years ago, Maybe in the united states Where I live the mentality towards things such as pedophilia Are different if muslim immigrants in the united states started to gang Rape little white girls like they do all the time in sweden and germany And the u k then they would get their asses kicked. One of the reasons I'm proud to be an American. Most white americans still have some masculine cultural values in them. Of course just like europe were only ten or fifteen years behind.

Good the white people in england deserve it they're a bunch of assholes. In fact, I hope all of Europe becomes a Muslim califate. Europeans, for the most part, not all, but for the most of them tend to be left wing pieces of shit anyway. White americans are not much different in fact were worse. I can't wait for the global muslum take over the whole world. Then I four stacy's and have a community that supports us.
Cry

This is what you get for being too accepting and politically correct. Honestly, I don't know how europeans could live with themselves for allowing their own children to be targets of gang rape, and they don't even punish the criminals. In fact it's quite amazing how different our society is even twenty years ago, Maybe in the united states Where I live the mentality towards things such as pedophilia Are different if muslim immigrants in the united states started to gang Rape little white girls like they do all the time in sweden and germany And the u k then they would get their asses kicked. One of the reasons I'm proud to be an American. Most white americans still have some masculine cultural values in them. Of course just like europe were only ten or fifteen years behind.
It's over in most of Europe.

It's over in most of Europe.
I think Eastern Europe. The rules are different though. I should have at least made a distinction between East Europe and West Europe. It's pretty much Nightingale in terms of their attitude towards things.
I don't think Eastern europe is going to open up the floodgates of Rapeugees. At least not anytime soon.

We grossly underestimated the cunning and determination of the enemy.

I think Eastern Europe. The rules are different though. I should have at least made a distinction between East Europe and West Europe. It's pretty much Nightingale in terms of their attitude towards things.
I don't think Eastern europe is going to open up the floodgates of Rapeugees. At least not anytime soon.
Eastern Europeans are less accepting towards foreigners and less civilized.
If some foreigners will start terrorizing people, they would just be beaten by locals.

True but if the MI5 found out russia was doing this or funding this then it would be serious, like America for example

They can go to war anywhere in the world but can't stop immigration, USA could solve everything but they don't consider it important yet

That's called terrorism.

In Iraq, the government would've already sent the Iraqi army to disperse the streets.

...............And the u k then they would get their asses kicked. One of the reasons I'm proud to be an American. Most white americans still have some masculine cultural values in them.
imagine believing this delusional bullshit:soy::soy::soy::soy:.........meanwhile your streets are overflowing with nigger and latino thugs doing whatever they want :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

100%

1800s bongs: International empire
2000s bongs: Selling out their country to kikes, troons, niggers, and pakis

Legacy of Churchill, Attlee and Blair

imagine believing this delusional bullshit:soy::soy::soy::soy:.........meanwhile your streets are overflowing with nigger and latino thugs doing whatever they want :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You know what you're actually right. Pretty much the entire white race is a bunch of pussies. Perhaps we deserve to die.