Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger ranting about niggers

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

@Rabbi Schneerson

I do agree that without colonization, Africa would still be in the jungle. Slavery was unfortunate but the education and investment into Africa, is something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

I do agree that without colonization, Africa would still be in the jungle. Slavery was unfortunate but the education and investment into Africa, is something that shouldn't be taken for granted.
and yet shitskins keep being ungrateful and cry about muh invaders

Despite the fact that most slave owners were kikes and many other shitskins sold their own brothers and sisters

Despite the fact that most slave owners were kikes and many other shitskins sold their own brothers and sisters
:yes: didn't expect a user with dbz avi to say something that zased tbh.

´They never managed to build 1 boat sea-worthy´
Their mental capability summed up, in one sentence.
Don´t know whether i have to laugh or cry.
What a legend

I rant about *redacted* to my mother sometimes too and feel like Jew-shamed white trash for doing so.
Comma comma comma chameleon

I rant about *redacted* to my mother sometimes too and feel like Jew-shamed white trash for doing so.
she probably just wanted you to focus on baking the apple challah and improving your education so you'll be safe in the future