Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger runs over his white girl this was in my state

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4bIRXuO4h0/?igsh=MTBid283dzNmOWt0MQ==
IMG 5391

It is good that she is dead

So she looked at that donkey and thought "ah he seems like a man i want to have kids with"

BBM (Based Black Man)

Thats the father of her kid?

Only a woman can look at this petrifying looking darktriad nigger with greasy hair and think "oh he would make a good father"

Holyshit the bbc power is so good these days.

i wouldnt approach this dude with 10 ft pole let alone let him touch me jfl at blackcels rotting here

So she looked at that donkey and thought "ah he seems like a man i want to have kids with"
white women, heck every race women are bombated by media to take blacks as mating partners.

she has been brainwashed by birth. Blame the brainwasher not the brainwashed

Looksmatched couple in 2024.

Deserved. Unlike other foids that got coal-tolled, she doesn’t have the option to try and run back to her race and find a sympathetic white simp. She had one chance and blew it, she let herself be defiled by a negro and got what was coming her way :smonk:

Never understood why these white foids go for the violent abusive criminals over supreme gentlemen (like myself)