Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Nigger sheboon in cuckmart

OOOO OOOO AAAHH AAAHH!!?? WALMART BE RACES!!!

P6ZVYwy

Why are literally all black women in burgerland this fucking fat

Why are literally all black women in burgerland this fucking fat
the real question is why burgerland so infested with shitskins, heck even India is whiter

feral animals

Typical day at Walmart

Sheboonese

̶̢̪̯̫̬̩̻̼̺̣̬̘͇͖̲̭͖̘͉͍͕̯̺͔̥̰͔̙̬̈̿̎͐̈́͗̀̄́͒̈́̄͊͛̿̈͒͐̍̍̾̂̆̏̈̂̂̄́͗͌̚̕̚͝͠ͅỉ̷̧͎̯̥̙͙̫̰̩̠͔͈͙̪̪̪̘̭̌̾͛͊̀͋̎̄͑̍̅̀́̽̽̃͑͆͂͝s̵̛̼̝͉͔̬̙̥̹̯̿̈́̄̌͑͗͑̚͘͘͝͠ ̸̡̢͖̭͔̞͕͓̳̪̼̫̮̼̩̼̣̙̞̦͎̗̬͉͉̲͕̓̈̑͛̈́̈́͛̊̈́͘͜͜͜ͅŗ̶͉͈̇̓͜ä̴̞́̒͂͆͑̈̂́͗̍̀͐̈́̃̋̎̂͗̊̾́̍͛̒̄̓͒̎͂͗̇͂̽̂̕͝͝͝͝c̷̢̛̛̭̱̗͇͔̜̗̭̯̬̥̲̠̝̪̻͔̬̹̋͌̒̽́̐͌̇̾̄̿̈́͛̾̈́̆̃̑͋̈́̏̃͑͌̔̈́́͘̚͜͠͠͠ͅi̴̗̤͈͕̤̰̠̥̼͛̏̃̉̓̑̋̃̆͑͋͆̒s̸̡̡̧̛̮͇̗̞͎̟̹̗̗̳̤̜̗̳̥̭̦͓͎̤͚̗̙̮͓̻͙͕͌̅̾͋̒̓̊͒̈͋̌̈́̃̕͜͠t̶̻̞̤̭̒́̀̐̓̎͌̎̏̐̂̀̐͗̌̍̐̒̒͛͗͗̓̈́̎̄̎̿̊͗̾͆̈́͆̿̎̂͋̆̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ͅ

x1

Ẇ̵̢̢̡̧̢̡͕̤̦͎̙̟͔̥͔̙̯͈̞͕̙̩̠̩̼͇͈̙̯̞̩̘̤̖̗̫̩͚̪̠͉͔͔̦̰͓̜̩̬̩̍̑̋̎̏́͆̉̓͜͜ǫ̴̙̰͑͐̃̂͆̅̂̋̒̎̓̕ạ̵̧̡̛̼͕̮̫̼̘̰͉̤̭͇̣̬̯̤̣̬̱͙̩̬͕̺̲̙̟͔̼̰͖̟̫̊̍̓̔͛̔̍̽͊̓͊̃̈́̄̈̑͆͂̇̈́̀͐̌̇̚͘͜͝ͅͅh̶̢̨̨̨͉̠̮̣̳̤̟͓̞̘͙̙̱͚̞͈̱̮̗̙͓̳͓̱̹̳̒̀̂͗̈́̅̉͐́̀͆̌̅͑̇͛̈́́̇́͒̒̐́̃͒̑̾̎̆́̆̆͊̌̓͋͆̽́̕̚͜͝m̸̧̡̡̨̧̢̡̢̧̛̺̳̬͙̭͈̭̩̻͉̩̙̞̝͚̯̩͓͙̲̫͖̹̜̣̺̩̠̲̳̻̤̲̭̻͉̯͑̇̓͛͐͑̎̽̒̓͗̈́̓̅́̀̎̍͛̀̃͐̒̎̂͌̉̎̈̀̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅä̴̡̡̨̰͍̟̺̜̯͚̲̟̠̳̫̗͈̻̞̠͓̫̮͎͇̗̞̳̫̫͎̟̭̮̣̪̖̱̯̼̬̞̤̙̟̱͍̙̼̏̈́̈́͑͛̈́̓͛͑̆̑̄͐͗̎͗̕͜ͅͅŗ̵͈̻̳̜͎͚͔̝̱̮͔̭̤͔̳̤̣̯͎̼͂͛̌̄̅̃͐͌̀͂͌̌̀̔̿͝͠t̴̢̨̛̛̩͚͇̖͔̙͙̝̉̐̄̔̋̊́̇̋̑̑̓̄̌̄̆̀̈́̋̉͋͋͊͌̆̎̕͝ ̶̢̪̯̫̬̩̻̼̺̣̬̘͇͖̲̭͖̘͉͍͕̯̺͔̥̰͔̙̬̈̿̎͐̈́͗̀̄́͒̈́̄͊͛̿̈͒͐̍̍̾̂̆̏̈̂̂̄́͗͌̚̕̚͝͠ͅỉ̷̧͎̯̥̙͙̫̰̩̠͔͈͙̪̪̪̘̭̌̾͛͊̀͋̎̄͑̍̅̀́̽̽̃͑͆͂͝s̵̛̼̝͉͔̬̙̥̹̯̿̈́̄̌͑͗͑̚͘͘͝͠ ̸̡̢͖̭͔̞͕͓̳̪̼̫̮̼̩̼̣̙̞̦͎̗̬͉͉̲͕̓̈̑͛̈́̈́͛̊̈́͘͜͜͜ͅŗ̶͉͈̇̓͜ä̴̞́̒͂͆͑̈̂́͗̍̀͐̈́̃̋̎̂͗̊̾́̍͛̒̄̓͒̎͂͗̇͂̽̂̕͝͝͝͝c̷̢̛̛̭̱̗͇͔̜̗̭̯̬̥̲̠̝̪̻͔̬̹̋͌̒̽́̐͌̇̾̄̿̈́͛̾̈́̆̃̑͋̈́̏̃͑͌̔̈́́͘̚͜͠͠͠ͅi̴̗̤͈͕̤̰̠̥̼͛̏̃̉̓̑̋̃̆͑͋͆̒s̸̡̡̧̛̮͇̗̞͎̟̹̗̗̳̤̜̗̳̥̭̦͓͎̤͚̗̙̮͓̻͙͕͌̅̾͋̒̓̊͒̈͋̌̈́̃̕͜͠t̶̻̞̤̭̒́̀̐̓̎͌̎̏̐̂̀̐͗̌̍̐̒̒͛͗͗̓̈́̎̄̎̿̊͗̾͆̈́͆̿̎̂͋̆̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ͅ

x22

W̴̡̡̡̛̝̹͖̞̩̮̖̦̼̲̘̬͙̰̼̩̽̈̉̓͒̆͂̄̈͛̎̇́̓͊̑̄̀̓̌́͌̾̍͒̅̓̈̊̔̀͌̌̏́̕̚͜͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧͔͈̘̘̥̜͍̦̣̣̹͔̫͎̹̻͎̤̩̞̎͗͗̿̌͒̈́̌̈̏̉́͑̽͗́͛̆͋̔̿́́̎̔͊̎͑͆͋̂̌͗͌̑͘̚͘̕͠͝a̴̡̧̢̡̨̛̫̞̙̦͚̲̣̤̩̙̙̗̗̜̦̰̳͖͇̙͎̝̼̞͎̭̪͔͚͇̰̓̉͆̌̌́̅̒͑͒̓̒̐̅̎͗̅̈͐̾̑̏̒̀͒͆͛̍̓̈́̒͂̂́̆̈͘̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̚͜͠͠ͅͅḩ̵̛̝̝̬̮͎̦͍̘̬̼̞͓̙̣̳͖̗͈̳̩̺͍͓̲̙̯͈̆̈́͑͆̑͊͠ͅḿ̷̨̨̢̨̛̛͚̗̪̲͍̥̤̻̮̗̤̥͇̠͚̼̥̥̦͎͎̤̼̟̣͋̌͗́̈̌̅̋̌̀̿́͆̒̒͂͒̽̓̐̆̀͆̈̈́̈̆̾̃͊̍̃̐̅̈̾̇̔̄̍̒̕͘̚̕͠͝ͅa̶̧̢̨̡̘̖̗̼̞̭̙̤͖̥̹͎̱̱̙̯̖̻̪͕̞̲̠̤͉̖̤͖̣̭̪̝̹̱̝̪̜͉̙̰̟̣̋͗̏͛̿̄̒͛̆̃̍͛̔͊̔̎̓͒̊̒̀́̀̍̊̐̊̅́͌̿̀̊̈́̈́̀͑̂̅̔͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅr̶̨̢̢̢̧̙͉͔̦̼̦̩̹̘̘̬͚͙̦̪͉̱̺͈̩͇̹̥̥̺̮̘̱͇̠̎̽͗̾̑̿̓̂̽́͂̌̇̍̾̊̈̒̃̀͐̃͂̾̋̓̈́̽̾͑̄̈́͐̕̕̚͘͘͘͠t̵̩́ ̸̡̧̡̼̫͕̻̬̠̤̝̞̝̲̪͍͙͔̮̫͉̳͇͓̤̺̦̫͛͒̆̿̐͐̅́̉̚̕͝͠ͅĭ̷̡̢̛͍͎͇͎̖̭̯̦̟̣̋́̂̽̋̎̔̚͜͜͜͠ṣ̷̡̜̩͔̳͔̪̥̫̟͓̤͉͕̳̰͈̩̯͇͙̠̏́͆͊̑̀͝ ̵̧͇̩̲̺͓̟̲̠͇̪̫̫̣̰̻͇̰͙̙̠̮̙̳̟̓͐̄̓̎͒̏͗̐̉̌͌͆̊̀̽̄̈͌̑̏͑̂̚̚͝ͅf̸̡̳̻̤͍̥̮͇̼͍̞̠̙͓̜̒̍́̂̈́̓͒̊͛̓̌̂͛̏̿͆̋̑̈̊̐̾͆̔͜͜͝ử̵̛̙͖͖̞͖̗̣̪̲̣̖̯̟͂͒̋̎̓̍̈́͐̎͒̀̔̌̑̾̊̐͌̔͑͌̌̾̈́̿͊̇̊̀̾̏̎̉͗͆̍̀̚̚̚͘͠͝͝͝͠ĉ̶̡̡̨̡̛̩̯̞̮̰͇̫͓̭̖̗̐̉͂̄̏̑̈̏̇̿͌̄̃͛̕͘͝k̶̡̡͍̗̼̬̙̝̗͈̭̯̣̱̥̩̝͚̥̹̼͍̗̹̞͚̙̭͍͇͉͇̟͇̉̈̓̓̽̽̂̾͒̎̚̚͜ͅͅi̶̭̗͇͓̝͙͈͈̬̗̖͕̗̻͕̩͖̮̱͙̻̋̀n̸̛̛̛̲̜̩͍̩͕̣͆͗́̋͑͌̉̏̔̀͒̃͗͌̄͗͌̐͗̈͗̐̂̇̏͂̂́͑͜͝g̴̨̧̨̧̢̛̛̛̯̣͖͍̥̘̰̱̩̖̜̭͇͖̻̻͉͖̪̱͎̝̺̝̤̼̣͚̟͓̥̞͓̬̫̝̠͍̐̑̓̓̐̏̈͑̏͂͑̍́̑̈́̌̿͊̎̈̀̃̎̏̃̌̈́̈́̑̍͗͋̋̈́͂̋̚͘̚͘͜͝͝ ̸̨̛͚̖̺͇͔̞̯̪͚̼̖͙̠̦͈͓̔̆͋̓̌̀̓̍͜ͅṟ̸̡̢̧̙̟̙̳͇͉̤̮̻̫͉̮͓̼̳̪̻̱̥͈͔̜͕͙̱̻̓̑̄̾͑̓͛͝ã̵̢̢̧͖̮̹̻̯͎̞̰̼̤̝̙̖͖͈̩̦̼̳͊̄̉̊͋͌́̐̀͗̀͛̈̏̄̆̿̕͠͝c̶̨̜̠͇̘͈̜͈̼̻̠̩̼̝̭̟͕̲̭͛̅̓͆͜͜͜i̷̧̢͍͈̖͍̠̥̦̗͖̥̟͂̿̿͗̇͘͜͜͜s̴̨͔̜̗̙̮̞̘̟͍̻̬̦̤̖͇̯̺̫͙̳̼͔̻̳͍̠͇͉̥͙͊̈́̆̈́̒̽̿͗̀̄͐̆̎̐̿̕t̵̛̛̮̹̫͖̟̹͊̎́̆́͐̉̔̈́̽̋͐͋̀̐̏̀̑̾̓̐̀̾̒̀̆̕̚͝

x1

English

-is racist
x1

Wallmart is racist
x22

Wallmart is fucking racist
x1

I don't know anything about the situation but the context is that she was stealing something, as it always turns out to be with sheboons

Sheboonese

̶̢̪̯̫̬̩̻̼̺̣̬̘͇͖̲̭͖̘͉͍͕̯̺͔̥̰͔̙̬̈̿̎͐̈́͗̀̄́͒̈́̄͊͛̿̈͒͐̍̍̾̂̆̏̈̂̂̄́͗͌̚̕̚͝͠ͅỉ̷̧͎̯̥̙͙̫̰̩̠͔͈͙̪̪̪̘̭̌̾͛͊̀͋̎̄͑̍̅̀́̽̽̃͑͆͂͝s̵̛̼̝͉͔̬̙̥̹̯̿̈́̄̌͑͗͑̚͘͘͝͠ ̸̡̢͖̭͔̞͕͓̳̪̼̫̮̼̩̼̣̙̞̦͎̗̬͉͉̲͕̓̈̑͛̈́̈́͛̊̈́͘͜͜͜ͅŗ̶͉͈̇̓͜ä̴̞́̒͂͆͑̈̂́͗̍̀͐̈́̃̋̎̂͗̊̾́̍͛̒̄̓͒̎͂͗̇͂̽̂̕͝͝͝͝c̷̢̛̛̭̱̗͇͔̜̗̭̯̬̥̲̠̝̪̻͔̬̹̋͌̒̽́̐͌̇̾̄̿̈́͛̾̈́̆̃̑͋̈́̏̃͑͌̔̈́́͘̚͜͠͠͠ͅi̴̗̤͈͕̤̰̠̥̼͛̏̃̉̓̑̋̃̆͑͋͆̒s̸̡̡̧̛̮͇̗̞͎̟̹̗̗̳̤̜̗̳̥̭̦͓͎̤͚̗̙̮͓̻͙͕͌̅̾͋̒̓̊͒̈͋̌̈́̃̕͜͠t̶̻̞̤̭̒́̀̐̓̎͌̎̏̐̂̀̐͗̌̍̐̒̒͛͗͗̓̈́̎̄̎̿̊͗̾͆̈́͆̿̎̂͋̆̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ͅ

x1

Ẇ̵̢̢̡̧̢̡͕̤̦͎̙̟͔̥͔̙̯͈̞͕̙̩̠̩̼͇͈̙̯̞̩̘̤̖̗̫̩͚̪̠͉͔͔̦̰͓̜̩̬̩̍̑̋̎̏́͆̉̓͜͜ǫ̴̙̰͑͐̃̂͆̅̂̋̒̎̓̕ạ̵̧̡̛̼͕̮̫̼̘̰͉̤̭͇̣̬̯̤̣̬̱͙̩̬͕̺̲̙̟͔̼̰͖̟̫̊̍̓̔͛̔̍̽͊̓͊̃̈́̄̈̑͆͂̇̈́̀͐̌̇̚͘͜͝ͅͅh̶̢̨̨̨͉̠̮̣̳̤̟͓̞̘͙̙̱͚̞͈̱̮̗̙͓̳͓̱̹̳̒̀̂͗̈́̅̉͐́̀͆̌̅͑̇͛̈́́̇́͒̒̐́̃͒̑̾̎̆́̆̆͊̌̓͋͆̽́̕̚͜͝m̸̧̡̡̨̧̢̡̢̧̛̺̳̬͙̭͈̭̩̻͉̩̙̞̝͚̯̩͓͙̲̫͖̹̜̣̺̩̠̲̳̻̤̲̭̻͉̯͑̇̓͛͐͑̎̽̒̓͗̈́̓̅́̀̎̍͛̀̃͐̒̎̂͌̉̎̈̀̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅä̴̡̡̨̰͍̟̺̜̯͚̲̟̠̳̫̗͈̻̞̠͓̫̮͎͇̗̞̳̫̫͎̟̭̮̣̪̖̱̯̼̬̞̤̙̟̱͍̙̼̏̈́̈́͑͛̈́̓͛͑̆̑̄͐͗̎͗̕͜ͅͅŗ̵͈̻̳̜͎͚͔̝̱̮͔̭̤͔̳̤̣̯͎̼͂͛̌̄̅̃͐͌̀͂͌̌̀̔̿͝͠t̴̢̨̛̛̩͚͇̖͔̙͙̝̉̐̄̔̋̊́̇̋̑̑̓̄̌̄̆̀̈́̋̉͋͋͊͌̆̎̕͝ ̶̢̪̯̫̬̩̻̼̺̣̬̘͇͖̲̭͖̘͉͍͕̯̺͔̥̰͔̙̬̈̿̎͐̈́͗̀̄́͒̈́̄͊͛̿̈͒͐̍̍̾̂̆̏̈̂̂̄́͗͌̚̕̚͝͠ͅỉ̷̧͎̯̥̙͙̫̰̩̠͔͈͙̪̪̪̘̭̌̾͛͊̀͋̎̄͑̍̅̀́̽̽̃͑͆͂͝s̵̛̼̝͉͔̬̙̥̹̯̿̈́̄̌͑͗͑̚͘͘͝͠ ̸̡̢͖̭͔̞͕͓̳̪̼̫̮̼̩̼̣̙̞̦͎̗̬͉͉̲͕̓̈̑͛̈́̈́͛̊̈́͘͜͜͜ͅŗ̶͉͈̇̓͜ä̴̞́̒͂͆͑̈̂́͗̍̀͐̈́̃̋̎̂͗̊̾́̍͛̒̄̓͒̎͂͗̇͂̽̂̕͝͝͝͝c̷̢̛̛̭̱̗͇͔̜̗̭̯̬̥̲̠̝̪̻͔̬̹̋͌̒̽́̐͌̇̾̄̿̈́͛̾̈́̆̃̑͋̈́̏̃͑͌̔̈́́͘̚͜͠͠͠ͅi̴̗̤͈͕̤̰̠̥̼͛̏̃̉̓̑̋̃̆͑͋͆̒s̸̡̡̧̛̮͇̗̞͎̟̹̗̗̳̤̜̗̳̥̭̦͓͎̤͚̗̙̮͓̻͙͕͌̅̾͋̒̓̊͒̈͋̌̈́̃̕͜͠t̶̻̞̤̭̒́̀̐̓̎͌̎̏̐̂̀̐͗̌̍̐̒̒͛͗͗̓̈́̎̄̎̿̊͗̾͆̈́͆̿̎̂͋̆̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ͅ

x22

W̴̡̡̡̛̝̹͖̞̩̮̖̦̼̲̘̬͙̰̼̩̽̈̉̓͒̆͂̄̈͛̎̇́̓͊̑̄̀̓̌́͌̾̍͒̅̓̈̊̔̀͌̌̏́̕̚͜͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧͔͈̘̘̥̜͍̦̣̣̹͔̫͎̹̻͎̤̩̞̎͗͗̿̌͒̈́̌̈̏̉́͑̽͗́͛̆͋̔̿́́̎̔͊̎͑͆͋̂̌͗͌̑͘̚͘̕͠͝a̴̡̧̢̡̨̛̫̞̙̦͚̲̣̤̩̙̙̗̗̜̦̰̳͖͇̙͎̝̼̞͎̭̪͔͚͇̰̓̉͆̌̌́̅̒͑͒̓̒̐̅̎͗̅̈͐̾̑̏̒̀͒͆͛̍̓̈́̒͂̂́̆̈͘̕͘̚̚̚̚̚̚͜͠͠ͅͅḩ̵̛̝̝̬̮͎̦͍̘̬̼̞͓̙̣̳͖̗͈̳̩̺͍͓̲̙̯͈̆̈́͑͆̑͊͠ͅḿ̷̨̨̢̨̛̛͚̗̪̲͍̥̤̻̮̗̤̥͇̠͚̼̥̥̦͎͎̤̼̟̣͋̌͗́̈̌̅̋̌̀̿́͆̒̒͂͒̽̓̐̆̀͆̈̈́̈̆̾̃͊̍̃̐̅̈̾̇̔̄̍̒̕͘̚̕͠͝ͅa̶̧̢̨̡̘̖̗̼̞̭̙̤͖̥̹͎̱̱̙̯̖̻̪͕̞̲̠̤͉̖̤͖̣̭̪̝̹̱̝̪̜͉̙̰̟̣̋͗̏͛̿̄̒͛̆̃̍͛̔͊̔̎̓͒̊̒̀́̀̍̊̐̊̅́͌̿̀̊̈́̈́̀͑̂̅̔͘̕̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅr̶̨̢̢̢̧̙͉͔̦̼̦̩̹̘̘̬͚͙̦̪͉̱̺͈̩͇̹̥̥̺̮̘̱͇̠̎̽͗̾̑̿̓̂̽́͂̌̇̍̾̊̈̒̃̀͐̃͂̾̋̓̈́̽̾͑̄̈́͐̕̕̚͘͘͘͠t̵̩́ ̸̡̧̡̼̫͕̻̬̠̤̝̞̝̲̪͍͙͔̮̫͉̳͇͓̤̺̦̫͛͒̆̿̐͐̅́̉̚̕͝͠ͅĭ̷̡̢̛͍͎͇͎̖̭̯̦̟̣̋́̂̽̋̎̔̚͜͜͜͠ṣ̷̡̜̩͔̳͔̪̥̫̟͓̤͉͕̳̰͈̩̯͇͙̠̏́͆͊̑̀͝ ̵̧͇̩̲̺͓̟̲̠͇̪̫̫̣̰̻͇̰͙̙̠̮̙̳̟̓͐̄̓̎͒̏͗̐̉̌͌͆̊̀̽̄̈͌̑̏͑̂̚̚͝ͅf̸̡̳̻̤͍̥̮͇̼͍̞̠̙͓̜̒̍́̂̈́̓͒̊͛̓̌̂͛̏̿͆̋̑̈̊̐̾͆̔͜͜͝ử̵̛̙͖͖̞͖̗̣̪̲̣̖̯̟͂͒̋̎̓̍̈́͐̎͒̀̔̌̑̾̊̐͌̔͑͌̌̾̈́̿͊̇̊̀̾̏̎̉͗͆̍̀̚̚̚͘͠͝͝͝͠ĉ̶̡̡̨̡̛̩̯̞̮̰͇̫͓̭̖̗̐̉͂̄̏̑̈̏̇̿͌̄̃͛̕͘͝k̶̡̡͍̗̼̬̙̝̗͈̭̯̣̱̥̩̝͚̥̹̼͍̗̹̞͚̙̭͍͇͉͇̟͇̉̈̓̓̽̽̂̾͒̎̚̚͜ͅͅi̶̭̗͇͓̝͙͈͈̬̗̖͕̗̻͕̩͖̮̱͙̻̋̀n̸̛̛̛̲̜̩͍̩͕̣͆͗́̋͑͌̉̏̔̀͒̃͗͌̄͗͌̐͗̈͗̐̂̇̏͂̂́͑͜͝g̴̨̧̨̧̢̛̛̛̯̣͖͍̥̘̰̱̩̖̜̭͇͖̻̻͉͖̪̱͎̝̺̝̤̼̣͚̟͓̥̞͓̬̫̝̠͍̐̑̓̓̐̏̈͑̏͂͑̍́̑̈́̌̿͊̎̈̀̃̎̏̃̌̈́̈́̑̍͗͋̋̈́͂̋̚͘̚͘͜͝͝ ̸̨̛͚̖̺͇͔̞̯̪͚̼̖͙̠̦͈͓̔̆͋̓̌̀̓̍͜ͅṟ̸̡̢̧̙̟̙̳͇͉̤̮̻̫͉̮͓̼̳̪̻̱̥͈͔̜͕͙̱̻̓̑̄̾͑̓͛͝ã̵̢̢̧͖̮̹̻̯͎̞̰̼̤̝̙̖͖͈̩̦̼̳͊̄̉̊͋͌́̐̀͗̀͛̈̏̄̆̿̕͠͝c̶̨̜̠͇̘͈̜͈̼̻̠̩̼̝̭̟͕̲̭͛̅̓͆͜͜͜i̷̧̢͍͈̖͍̠̥̦̗͖̥̟͂̿̿͗̇͘͜͜͜s̴̨͔̜̗̙̮̞̘̟͍̻̬̦̤̖͇̯̺̫͙̳̼͔̻̳͍̠͇͉̥͙͊̈́̆̈́̒̽̿͗̀̄͐̆̎̐̿̕t̵̛̛̮̹̫͖̟̹͊̎́̆́͐̉̔̈́̽̋͐͋̀̐̏̀̑̾̓̐̀̾̒̀̆̕̚͝

x1

English

-is racist
x1

Wallmart is racist
x22

Wallmart is fucking racist
x1

I don't know anything about the situation but the context is that she was stealing something, as it always turns out to be with sheboons
das rayzis
maury-laughing.gif

Can somebody explain to me why niggers get integrated into society but not autists ?

Sheboon animatronic being restricted away and taken for repairs by the Kikes because it's programming got messed up