Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger slaps gym thot hard

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Weak ass nigger. She would be lying dead on the ground if I were the one to slap her.

Nigger based.

He forgot to close his fist

He should punched her jaw til her jaw is broken.

Why none of these men jumped him where are the white hussars mang

Last edited:
"I bench 300 plus bro!"

Yet you couldn't hold a single Tyrone back. Gymcopers are a joke.

"I bench 300 plus bro!"

Yet you couldn't hold a single Tyrone back. Gymcopers are a joke.
Nigga they don’t give a fuck:lul:its not they’re business or duty to prevent this man from slapping his bitch

Nigga they don’t give a fuck:lul:its not they’re business or duty to prevent this man from slapping his bitch
I don't care that they didn't defend her jfl, my point was that "going to the gym" barely helps most men in a physical altercation. "Muh gains" don't mean shit in the face of an angry Tyrone. That lil hispanic nigga got pushed around like a ragdoll.

I don't care that they didn't defend her jfl, my point was that "going to the gym" barely helps most men in a physical altercation. "Muh gains" don't mean shit in the face of an angry Tyrone. That lil hispanic nigga got pushed around like a ragdoll.
bro has No gains