Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger slaps race on the head and laughs

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
FUCKING HELL CAN NIGGERS LIKE THIS NOT DO STUPID SHIT. IT EFFECTS US NORMAL NIGGAS WHEN STUPID NIGGERS DO STUPID SHIT :reeeeee:

They only do it in groups. It's the same with sandniggers.

they now got their revenge at that chinese guy whipping nigger slaves video :feelskek:

this is what my bullies did but worse

they now got their revenge at that chinese guy whipping nigger slaves video :feelskek:
chink should now make an AI drone and blow the dicks off this nigger

What a dickhead. Real funny.

Last edited:
Normies are such cowards, always going after someone weaker when in numbers

If we just banned niggers irl, The crime rates would go down drastically!

San francisco has a population of 5% blacks and 34% asians.
And the asians still let the blacks bullying them:incel:

Typical nigger behaviour.

What people need to understand is that a bullet to the head and a whip to the back is the only language a black understands

ngl I would have laid his ass out

they dont do that to me unfortunately

@Biowaste Removal why are you chinks letting this slide? Keep those nigger in their place

View: https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/1786107478997950951?s=46

BrothER Cali chinks are CUCKED AS HELL. California is the most CUCKED place possible for an AM. Despite having the highest asian population, almost all ricemen (except for filipinos) there are bootlicking pussies, so many AF are noodlewhores. That place is beyond saving. I'd go to Iraq before I go there. If a nigger slapped me I would choke his ass out or shoot him (in video game)

FUCKING HELL CAN NIGGERS LIKE THIS NOT DO STUPID SHIT. IT EFFECTS US NORMAL NIGGAS WHEN STUPID NIGGERS DO STUPID SHIT :reeeeee:
Understandable but dumb way to think. Truth is they were gonna hate on you regardless so it doesnt matter.

Understandable but dumb way to think. Truth is they were gonna hate on you regardless so it doesnt matter.
True

Fuck gooks tbh lol btw they worship niggers anyways