Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nigger throws acid on his white gf

Why the fuck was this recommended to me tho im not a hot blonde nor a nigger

Very based nigger

U should do that u will only get 6 years in prison because melanin rich individual priviledge
keep coping boyo. I'm ugly and black. A blackcel who acid attacks a coomskin toilet, will get lynched immediately. No questions asked

Burn the coal, pay the toll

keep coping boyo. I'm ugly and black. A blackcel who acid attacks a coomskin toilet, will get lynched immediately. No questions asked
No ((((they)))) will protect you.

Why the fuck was this recommended to me tho im not a hot blonde nor a nigger
Probably from your internet history on here, its fucking crazy how phone and PC will pick up on what you say and display shit you were talking about

Probably from your internet history on here, its fucking crazy how phone and PC will pick up on what you say and display shit you were talking about
Yea every app is listenning 24/7

There was an easy way to turn it off on my old android it stopped my camera working too but now I get a new jewphone and its not so easy to turn off, PC I have no idea but this shits listening to me probably jew technology windows 10

There was an easy way to turn it off on my old android it stopped my camera working too but now I get a new jewphone and its not so easy to turn off, PC I have no idea but this shits listening to me probably jew technology windows 10
Unless you use a scrubbed foss Linux version for desk or laptops. Scrubbed as in all preset's on browsers removed. (They often have os info hidden in the first "welcome page" links....

Like aosp or lineage OS or calyx or whatever for phones...

Deserved for being a mudshark, JFL :feelscomfy:

Duly noted. Roger!

The irony is that her new husband looks similiar to her ex boyfriend who douzed her but without the beard