Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger town

CHANNEL RESTRICTED​

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred​

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.

CHANNEL RESTRICTED​

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred​

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.
god dammit i thought most members in this forum lived in the jewnited states but looks like most of the members here live in cucked european countries lol

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Haven't heard that song before.

god dammit i thought most members in this forum lived in the jewnited states but looks like most of the members here live in cucked european countries lol
yea im sorry man
if i could chose i wouldnt live anywhere :feelscry::feelsrope::f:

Jfl