Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger tries to rob people with a fake gun gets shot by a real one

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
He was a good boy he dindu nuffin

Puts a smile on my face. Too bad some kike district attorney is probably going to charge that hero with murder

Rip @Pixycel

Most likely the white guy will be charged. He was still shooting at the guy when his back was turned and was attempting to flee

Fake it until you make it :lul:

This is why you don't play hero because that was murder.

Low-iq nigger trait

This is why you don't play hero because that was murder.
It wasn't especially in his area, the guy was waving a gun (he thought) stealing everybody's valuables. But in general yeah better not to play hero, look at Kyle Rittenhouse. Clear cut case of self-defense with so much video evidence and he barely walked.

It wasn't especially in his area, the guy was waving a gun (he thought) stealing everybody's valuables. But in general yeah better not to play hero, look at Kyle Rittenhouse. Clear cut case of self-defense with so much video evidence and he barely walked.
In this video he also walked closer (execution-style) can't claim self-defense in that case.

In this video he also walked closer (execution-style) can't claim self-defense in that case.
Yes he can, the guy is robbing everyone in that store with a firearm. He has reasonable fear for his own life and those around him. Someone posted a news video, he's not in legal trouble at all.

Yes he can, the guy is robbing everyone in that store with a firearm. He has reasonable fear for his own life and those around him. Someone posted a news video, he's not in legal trouble at all.
In most cases you going to jail, but niggers can't afford no lawyer.

Puts a smile on my face. Too bad some kike district attorney is probably going to charge that hero with murder
it's in Texas so the shooter is safe. But yes if this happened in my state, the shooter would go to jail. Cuck stste

cumskins are polluting this site
They have always polluted everything with their autistic fixation on niggers. Crackers are lower than animals

he's probably gonna get life in prison for murder. not even manslaughter, murder.

he's probably gonna get life in prison for murder. not even manslaughter, murder.
Fuck the kikes. I will bomb the courts in Minecraft for being incorrect 24/7, with my diamond sword it will become purified

cumskins are polluting this site

They have always polluted everything with their autistic fixation on niggers. Crackers are lower than animals
Niggers and other assorted shitskins are constantly trying to post videos about white people then bitch and cry at nigger videos lol

most of the videos you post the people aren't even white

keep it up and I'll start posting a dozen nigger videos a day again

gun owners are wannabe murderers/ mass shooters that are too scared to break the law

I would never in a million years wave a gun around in a state like Texas. Even as an European I know that. That nigger had a deathwish.

show me what a real white person looks like
I can show you what they don't look like
Aa

P
(this one was Mexican/Central Americans fighting each other but the men were labeled "tacos")

KKKKKKKKKKKKK, I love when nigger is killed.

Last edited: