Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggerdit: Race traitor white foid vents that hER students have a problem with hER niggER apefriend

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
No such thing as a “purple state”, a state is eithER Democrat or Republican.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lool if I was way more low inhib i would ask shit like that HAAHAHA

Image 2024 05 07 184008327

Check the soydittor’s account, i think its a troon.

Foid teachERs always want to brag about their simpfriends, I still remembER my teachers telling the class stories about their simpfriends and husbands. That stupid bitch should have kept hER mouth shut about her niggER boyfriend. Stupid foid.

Can she report the comments to the principal or a higher up that can do something about this immediately? I’m assuming they are young so there’s hope for them yet. They should be talked to seriously about the effects of their words and actions. I’m so sorry she has to deal with this.

Bring it to the attention of your principal and call for a parent-teacher meeting with each student asap. That's not cool!

Last edited:
Good point, maybe a trans-faggot who works at a school, maybe a queer in a gay relationship with a niggER - eithER way funny post.

Can you report the comments to the principal or a higher up that can do something about this immediately? I’m assuming they are young so there’s hope for them yet. They should be talked to seriously about the effects of their words and actions. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this.

Bring it to the attention of your principal and call for a parent-teacher meeting with each student. That's not cool!
Kek, you wouldn’t last a week as a school administrator - you care too much!

I remembER in high school, one day a substitute teachER from New Jersey was working at our school, and she was standing at the front of our class (here in California). - I raised my hand and asked hER, “Are you in the mafia?” Kek.

Good point, maybe a trans-faggot who works at a school, maybe a queer in a gay relationship with a niggER - eithER way funny post.
If it was a tranny ,kids would make fun of him for being a tranny afterall being a tranny is a bigger shame than dating a nigger

Kek, you wouldn’t last a week as a school administrator - you care too much!
No. Hell no. I would never accept this! Turn them into Principals office and they can face whatever consequences come from it. Absolutely not ok and it is also important that some other adult in their life besides their idiot caregivers who are raising them as racists (bc yes this is where this comes from) give them another POV and weigh in on this. Maybe it’ll make a difference, maybe not but they can’t think this is ok. And it’s hella disrespectful to the teacher too.

Last edited:
Based students. Soy teachers.

Based students. I'm proud of them. All that woke indoctrination didn't work on them. They follow their natural instincts. That stupid foid should be quiet and keep these things private. "Have fun" with your nigger and shut the fuck up. It's not natural. What do they think? To get applause for that race traitor behavior? Haha, not all people are brainwashed by leftist shlomo agenda. :)

Image 2024 05 07 202258759

Definitely.

Woman turned man. Life was too easy and boring for her, so she decided to be a man instead, for a bit of challenge.

If it was a tranny ,kids would make fun of him for being a tranny afterall being a tranny is a bigger shame than dating a nigger
Exactly, it's obviously a made up story but it's still funny.

View attachment 1154667
Definitely.

Woman turned man. Life was too easy and boring for her, so she decided to be a man instead, for a bit of challenge.
Watch that fucking troon regret it later. Kek she will be posting on /detrans regularly when she finds out how truly hard it is to be a man. Also funny how Foid troons are the one that needs to take in chemical injections. Jfl i enjoy reading about troons that regret their transitions in that sub.

i think that`s a troon

Gen alpha was coined gen alpha for a reason.

i think that`s a troon
“it” is apparently a female troon that has chopped it’s cock off. Niggers will date anything if it’s white kek :feelskek:
IMG 4364

This story feels a bit too dramatic for it to be true tbh, probably just another Reddit larp