Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Niggerpool vs Chadchester F.C. - do you care about today’s match?

Niggerpool vs Chadchester F.C. - do you care about today’s match?

• Yes, I do care about today’s match between Niggerpool and Chadchester City F.C.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, I do not care about today’s match between Niggerpool and Chadchester City F.C.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I don’t give a fuck, I hate soccer/football, caring about that doesn’t get me laid.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Do you care about todays Premier League match featuring Niggerpool and their German coach who is about to retire, playing against Chadchester F.C.?

Pep Guardiola is still coaching?! I’ve been a kissless virgin since Pep Guardiola started his coaching career!

I don't want City to keep winning

No. I don’t watch sports.

John Stones is still starting for Chadchester F.C.? Pep sees something in him that I never did.

stopped caring about that shit a long time ago.

I do care about today’s match between Niggerpool and Chadchester F.C., the coach of Niggerpool will be determined more than evER to win since it is his last game.

Idc about nigger/spic balls

Which black guy is going to win the sports game?

I sympathize with Liverpool for how their fans treated Cristiano Ronaldo after his child's death. I would be pleased if Liverpool won the Premier League this year on behalf of Jürgen Klopp. However, Real Madrid is my favorite European team, so my concentration is largely on La Liga.

John Stones is still starting for Chadchester F.C.? Pep sees something in him that I never did.
What the fuck?! Oh my goodness, John Stones scores the first goal of the game, and it is his first goal of the season! Fuck me, and fuck John Stones!

I sympathize with Liverpool for how their fans treated Cristiano Ronaldo after his child's death. I would be pleased if Liverpool won the Premier League this year on behalf of Jürgen Klopp. However, Real Madrid is my favorite European team, so my concentration is largely on La Liga.
Same here, I used to love the English Primer League, but all the Black Lives Matter pandering turned me off from the EPL. Also, there are too many foreign players playing for the top English clubs.

I’m cheering for Niggerpool today, and probably only today.

I'm playing PES 3 rn

Mohamed Salah Has been benched for today’s match. Klopp is a fool.

Strong feeling Man City will win this season, Haaland is simply too OP.

modern football is unwatchable shit