Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Niggers based hit white women

Because she’s a slut that wants people to look at her
And normies and other sluts will say its because she’s free to and should take pride in her body.

And normies and other sluts will say its because she’s free to and should take pride in her body.
And encourage others to be as slutty

this isn't even based. just standard nigger behaviour :feelsjuice:

agreed. he didnt beat her because shes a hypergamist slut that hates us inkwells. he beat her because shes weak and hes low inhib. not the same thing

The black Supreme Gent :society::feelsBox::feelskek:

Not a very good idea if she wanted to get to a fight.

Would have be even better if he used Brass Knuckles

Then they wonder why they get raped.

I wish I could know what the foids voted when I see these videos.
Beating women always makes a man based, no matter the reason or race.
You're an idiot and these niggers wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of you as well. Which I would completely support.

they're supposed to be white

Longer vid shows foid started it (look at his shirt), but he finished it ;)

I don't care tbh, all these so called people want to be black so badly these days. I'll stick to being an ogre looking fascist.

She was dripping wet the entire time.

Based. Gotta keep uppity bitches in line and put up with no shit :feelsokman:

You're an idiot and these niggers wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of you as well. Which I would completely support.
You are a white shit knight defending women, niggers are the only ones based on daring to face foids.

I'd be willing to bet you're no older than 17
I have 30, and I love watching videos of women taking beating (especially white), why do you bother with that? Women don't care about you and want you dead.

So you want to see an incel man companion taking a beating, but not women? White knight damn! Feminist white men are the greatest protectors of women, so we live in this shit society.

So you want to see an incel man companion taking a beating, but not women? White knight damn! Feminist white men are the greatest protectors of women, so we live in this shit society.
No I wanna see a niggerlover catch a beating, I'm not your companion dipshit.

And its typical foid behaviour to relax around a nigger because of media brainwashing so she got what she deserved