Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill niggers in africa lifemog me its over

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★★★★
these fucks get to fuck at least

thats better off than me

im not saying poverty is enjoyable but i think its fucking awful having to spend the entirety of your life without a pussy gripping your penis

and these animals probably fuck the sheboons there quite a lot

Lifemog? No. Sexmog? Yes.
However, I'd rather NEETmaxx with millions of dollars alone than be a nigger in Africa with four wives and two dozen kids. Fuck that.

However, I'd rather NEETmaxx with millions of dollars alone than be a nigger in Africa with four wives and two dozen kids. Fuck that.
i would also choose to neetmaxx but no neetbuxxing for a third world country cel so i dont know what to say really

Those negro kids are probably all going to die of starvation/disease if the hood didn't already claim them.

Those negro kids are probably all going to die of starvation/disease if the hood didn't already claim them.
Yep, I don't see the appeal at all. It's a hellish existence for anyone, especially those of low IQ.

i would also choose to neetmaxx but no neetbuxxing for a third world country cel so i dont know what to say really
Over for thirdworldcels. You just have to find a way to get out of there, frankly. If not, just keep your head down and stay away from the colors.