Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggers put whitey to sleep

people are just animals in clothes.

this shit makes my blood boil. animalistic behavior. theres a new video of shit like this every fucking day

I don't hate black people but I can't take them seriously when they complain about racism. Even the statistics about violent crime tell that its mostly black people beating up white people, not the other way around. But its framed as if there's KKK clan members everywhere constantly threatening black people when its literally the opposite.

There's probably a reason why white people don't accuse asian people of being violent thugs, I wonder if black people are ever going to get the memo about that one.

Then again its mostly the decent black people who have to suffer when niggas roll around. And I feel for them. Because they won't be accepted by whites, but then again they won't be accepted by most blacks either.

@Angry_runt what would you do if a niger grabs you like in video?

M60 machine gun DF SD 04 09907 983299716

View: https://youtu.be/53z8d1bFHoE

lifefuel for ethniccels, suifuel for whites

Cowards, can only fight in packs

this shit makes my blood boil. animalistic behavior. theres a new video of shit like this every fucking day
usa is pretty much spic/niger land. you can go to the south where whites once hated nigers and the whites listen to niger cRAP music and act nigerfied.

America migrant moment, The liberals will still see the 25 blacks as victims tho Kek
This is what getting cucked BBC means :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . This is what will happen irl when whites watch too much of BLACKED.COM in private.

There would be no other choice but to have this thing ready when the time comes.
Yes, And if they enter you need a lighter gun to carry like an MP5 because its short and its meneuverable, Clear every path of the escape. This will be to kill off the ones running towards your house, Always keep an exit in mind.

This is what getting cucked BBC means :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . This is what will happen irl when whites watch too much of BLACKED.COM in private.
Almost forgot that site exist kek

americans shud import whites from balkans to deal with this mess

they're just white niggers it will be like gray squirrels vs red squirrels with western whites
yeaah right tho... they will just make things worse, its better if the american man up themselves