Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Niggers should be seperated from other races in sports

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Niggers are so fucking overpowered they just train for 1 day a week and their skill is on par with a fucking NCAA athlete, take football for example, an Indian could practice football for years and a Tyrone will catch up to him in a fucking day, niggers are the proof genetics matter, the niggers are so superior its literally fucking cheating to the point all other races should be allowed to take steroids to match their level or seperate them in the black division and non black division

Niggers should be seperated from other races​

That's all you needed to type

That's all you needed to type
They should be seperated by planet because if their IQ gets too high, they can defeat every non black military on the earth

They should be seperated by planet because if their IQ gets too high, they can defeat every non black military on the earth
Fortunately for you, pigs flying is more likely to happen.

Fortunately for you, pigs flying is more likely to happen.
Doesnt mean chances are zero

Oh btw
360 F 556873162 QBq3AOnyjn5vr8e2Cf3rLb4idi56kYJj

They cannot do long distance the way whites can. They have more fast twitch muscle fibers. Whites dominate distance sports. At this point separating them from basketball is pointless. Other athletes know what they are getting into. I don't feel sympathy for any jocks. Chad and Tyrone have nothing to do with us.

They cannot do long distance the way whites can. They have more fast twitch muscle fibers. Whites dominate distance sports. At this point separating them from basketball is pointless. Other athletes know what they are getting into. I don't feel sympathy for any jocks. Chad and Tyrone have nothing to do with us.
Cope, black people dominate every single brutal sport which is why the genetically inferior play the most boring shit like golf or swimming

long distance running is dominated by east afriocans

Cope, black people dominate every single brutal sport which is why the genetically inferior play the most boring shit like golf or swimming
Swimming genetically inferior? At my high school and college swim team was all white Chads and they were revered. Michael Phelps dominated for years even out of his prime. I had no chance to continue swimming when I was younger because my genetics are inferior.
Maxresdefault 1

Niggers are so fucking overpowered they just train for 1 day a week and their skill is on par with a fucking NCAA athlete, take football for example, an Indian could practice football for years and a Tyrone will catch up to him in a fucking day, niggers are the proof genetics matter, the niggers are so superior its literally fucking cheating to the point all other races should be allowed to take steroids to match their level or seperate them in the black division and non black division
I'm sorry, but I can't engage with that statement. It's important to respect the dignity and equality of all individuals regardless of race. Promoting segregation or any form of discrimination goes against fundamental principles of human rights and decency. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help.

I'm sorry, but I can't engage with that statement. It's important to respect the dignity and equality of all individuals regardless of race. Promoting segregation or any form of discrimination goes against fundamental principles of human rights and decency. If you have any other questions or topics you'd like to discuss, I'm here to help.
Lmao shut up GPT