Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nihilism is the true blackpill

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Nihilism is the true blackpill the fact that we’re all gonna die one day trumps everything nothing you do in this life matters all your achievements all your failures are nothing more than a spec of dust to the universe once you’re long gone you and everything you did will be forgotten about we’re gonna be a skeleton one day or ashes that’s why I don’t put too much meaning into anything because life itself is meaningless you cannot give it meaning

You have to give it meaning. Otherwise just go ahead and kill yourself.

Nihilism is cope if you believe that all human life is worthless and pointless. Life is NOT pointless if you're genetically gifted and talented. Chad and Stacy doesn't find life pointless because they receive near constant rewards and highs for existing on a regular basis. Life is only pointless if you're scum of the earth, destined to struggle and suffer at the hands of an unfortunate fate.

Nihilism is cope if you believe that all human life is worthless and pointless. Life is NOT pointless if you're genetically gifted and talented. Chad and Stacy doesn't find life pointless because they receive near constant rewards and highs for existing on a regular basis. Life is only pointless if you're scum of the earth, destined to struggle and suffer at the hands of an unfortunate fate.
Doesn’t matter everybody will be a skeleton or ashes one day

Doesn’t matter everybody will be a skeleton or ashes one day
Sure but before that happens, Chads and Stacies will live an existence that they will find worthy, while we will rot in the living death of purgatory.

Sure but before that happens, Chads and Stacies will live an existence that they will find worthy, while we will rot in the living death of purgatory.
I don’t care anymore death will equalize us

It may, but in those last moments the kinds of things you've experienced in your life matter the most; and all those things are so much more glorious for Chads and foids... :feelsjuice:

I don't find it a satisfying cope to simply think about the afterlife, or perhaps the absence of it. :feelshehe:

You don't care because your life is shit. Its a coping mechanism. There is no equality. Equality doesn't make sense when you compare the dead because equality centers around the parameters which determine quality of life.

I’m gonna die rather I find meaning or not
Then kill yourself now since you’d rather die then rot. Rotting is better.

You don't care because your life is shit. Its a coping mechanism. There is no equality. Equality doesn't make sense when you compare the dead because equality centers around the parameters which determine quality of life.

Then kill yourself now since you’d rather die then rot. Rotting is better.
Rotting is worse I have to spend an entire lifetime as a subhuman all because I didn’t win the genetic lottery there’s nothing worth living for as an Incel

nihilism is outdated and the edgy kid's philosophy, the answer to nihilism is optimistic nihilism & embracing the absurdity of life (camus)

Nihilism is the true blackpill the fact that we’re all gonna die one day trumps everything nothing you do in this life matters all your achievements all your failures are nothing more than a spec of dust to the universe once you’re long gone you and everything you did will be forgotten about we’re gonna be a skeleton one day or ashes that’s why I don’t put too much meaning into anything because life itself is meaningless you cannot give it meaning
Golden words!:feelsaww:

The only thing that matters in your life is your happiness. You need to be doing whatever it takes to stay happy for as long as possible.

Brutal and true. Moralfags and christcucks will seethe but their lives are meaningless

Brutal and true. Moralfags and christcucks will seethe but their lives are meaningless
You have to give it meaning. Otherwise just go ahead and kill yourself.
then get a fucking job

I doubt you are even ugly fakecel
kys whiner. Truecels dont complain that life has no meaning. They accept it
The real blackpill is people like you and OP are gonna burn in hell forever after you die.

nihilism is outdated and the edgy kid's philosophy, the answer to nihilism is optimistic nihilism & embracing the absurdity of life (camus)
We’re all gonna die one day what is there to embrace ?

Truecels don’t accept misery and suffering
Yes they do bitch or else you don’t have true misery. Truecels learn to live through the suffering and accept it.

Cope,I'm way past that nihilism phase.I just want a mid tier Becky to love me and I'll die peacefully

there doesn't need to be meaning, you can still exist and be happy

These philosophies are bigger copes than PUA