Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nine out of 10 people are biased against women, says ‘alarming’ UN report

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★

Published by the UN development programme on Monday, it found that half of people in 80 countries believe men make better political leaders, 40% believe men are better business executives and a quarter believe it is justified for men to beat their wives.

These figures, from data collected between 2017 and 2022, were largely unchanged from the previous GSNI report, published in 2020, which used data from 2005 to 2014.

“We have experienced a serious backlash and rollback of women’s rights, most notably in Afghanistan but also in the western world with the election of Donald Trump or in South Korea, where an anti-feminist president was elected recently,” said Stöckl. “What makes me hopeful is that, in the majority, the younger part of the population clearly resents this backlash and is striving for an equal society.”

The UN report calls for women’s economic contributions to society to be better recognised, including unpaid work, for laws and measures that ensure political participation to be enacted, and for more action to fight stereotypes.

“These views persist because of social and cultural norms that devalue women and reinforce men’s power, control and feelings of entitlement, as well as promoting beliefs that trivialise and normalise violence against women and even blame victims for their own abuse,” said Andrea Simon, director of the End Violence Against Women Coalition. “It is these attitudes that can drive violent acts and behaviours and we can only truly prevent this violence by shifting these attitudes.”

Well well well... I wonder why 90% of people think something is true (probably because it is).
Even after all the brainwashing, 90% of people (from both developed and undeveloped countries) have some sort of prejudice against women (i.e. they think women have flaws, which is heresy to them), that would include at least 80% of all the women themselves.

whores can suck my billy billy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

ed6906d430b9529e27118a4201ebf1a4.png

foids when they realize there's a whole fucking world outside of the west, where they aren't put on a pedestal for having a hole between their legs

Fake news. It's definitely nowhere near 90%. They're are just saying this to further encourage cucks to put foids on a pedestal.

If it were really as high as 90%, there'd be no way to keep the lies and system of make-believe in place. Good call from those who say it's lower and the magistrate is just exaggerating it to make it seem even more urgent.

....though the fact that they're doing this may show that the actual percentage, whatever it is, is on the rise.

Fake news. It's definitely nowhere near 90%. They're are just saying this to further encourage cucks to put foids on a pedestal.
If it were really as high as 90%, there'd be no way to keep the lies and system of make-believe in place. Good call from those who say it's lower and the magistrate is just exaggerating it to make it seem even more urgent.

....though the fact that they're doing this may show that the actual percentage, whatever it is, is on the rise.
Most people intuitively know women are “inferior” including themselves, in that sense I would say that the research is correct

I love how it's "people" and not just men. They know they've gone too far, the TV and TikTok tells them it's good though so they'll only say so in an anonymous survey and never out loud

fucking United Nations are they even useful at all?

That’s because it’s not a social or cultural issue. It’s just how we’ve evolved as animals. Women aren’t supposed to be strong and independent leaders.

no wonder. the u.s. is the biggest financier of that shit.

ed6906d430b9529e27118a4201ebf1a4.png

foids when they realize there's a whole fucking world outside of the west, where they aren't put on a pedestal for having a hole between their legs
:lul:

Well well well... I wonder why 90% of people think something is true (probably because it is).
Even after all the brainwashing, 90% of people (from both developed and undeveloped countries) have some sort of prejudice against women (i.e. they think women have flaws, which is heresy to them), that would include at least 80% of all the women themselves.
Good