Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nixon on Indian Women

The coping in the comments is great
Fhdksdlerf

This is like 9/11 but worse

He's right that Punjabi women look different from South Indian women but they're still ugly.

Punjabis have lighter skin but still have bug eyes and a big nose.
Don't compare Punjabis with one of the most hideous people on earth, south indians. It's like comparing a Tiger with some ugly street rat.

@mlcurrycel
@Pajeetsingh
Don't compare Punjabis with one of the most hideous people on earth, south indians. It's like comparing a Tiger with some ugly street rat.
@K9Otaku - How do we explain Richard Nixon's comments to @Misogynist Curry 卐
I am not that guy, but he's based for spitting facts.
Most Latina women look nothing like Punjabi women. He's an idiot, like you.

@mlcurrycel
@Pajeetsingh

@K9Otaku - How do we explain Richard Nixon's comments to @Misogynist Curry 卐

Most Latina women look nothing like Punjabi women. He's an idiot, like you.
Just report him for racebaiting, instead of tagging me.

Last edited:
Okay fair enough I guess.. But I have my reservations about this race-baiting rule and how it will be enforced/applies fairly..

You Edited. No I'm not reporting him. You can if you want. Read what I said above. I am more interested in facilitating discussion between parties to see what people understand. Etc.

I despise selfhating Indians. Go put Fair and Handsome on your eyes.

I don't care what Nixon thinks. Why would I? The Based tag suggests you were looking to start a fight.
Nixon was okay on some things. But here he is just flaunting pride and ego. The problem is the same, it's worship of the white man. Not a Christian thing. Worshipping the self as superior. @Misogynist Curry 卐 has a bad case of it. Maybe you do also, in another format. This is what leads him to say that his light skin makes him superior to the rest of "gangetic" Indians. It's the same thing which eads Nixon to think he can make these comments and still be thought of as a good Christian man.

Nixon was okay on some things. But here he is just flaunting pride and ego. The problem is the same, it's worship of the white man. Not a Christian thing. Worshipping the self as superior. @Misogynist Curry 卐 has a bad case of it. Maybe you do also, in another format. This is what leads him to say that his light skin makes him superior to the rest of "gangetic" Indians. It's the same thing which eads Nixon to think he can make these comments and still be thought of as a good Christian man.
Cope. Curries= subhuman.

Fuck you. You voted yes to the lies about me.

Some are, many aren't. This is an exaggeration. Curries growin up in the West chances are decimated by White, Black and Latino "gods" (as you say)
You’re a sexhaver. I hate sexhavers.

Nixon was a devout Quaker, can you believe it?

Nixon was a devout Quaker, can you believe it?
People's background is one thing, how they followed actual doctrine or practice is different. He may have been. In that recording he is being vein and sinning.

The most brutal part is that nothing he’s saying is wrong

Mmm. Yes it is. There are many inherently good looking Indians. Nixon is also a little upset because of his big bulbassy nose.

Yup. he spoke 100% facts. he's also on point t that niggers are more entertaining than curries. I have hung out with both. And can say with certainty that most curries are boring as fuck and low energy compared to animalistic niggers. It is no wonder that no likes us even disregarding looks.
Mmm. Yes it is. There are many inherently good looking Indians. Nixon is also a little upset because of his big bulbassy nose.
you don't believe this bs for a second. good-looking Indians are as rare as millionaires. 99% if Indians are not good looking. this is just the cold hard truth. And no coping around it.

The coping in the comments is great
View attachment 735357
lmao gigacope. Whites already ruled Curryland for 100s of years yet very very very few mixed white/curry kids exist. While in Latin America and Africa they have millions of mutts. What greater proof is there, that Indian women are the most Subhuman trash after abos.

you don't believe this bs for a second. good-looking Indians are as rare as millionaires. 99% if Indians are not good looking. this is just the cold hard truth. And no coping around it.
I truly do. There are good looking Indians, even in the poorer castes/classes. Body and even sometimes face is alright. aybe it's different than the Western standard, I agree but quite a few are. I think that people who believe what Nixon said are whiteman worshipping of their own.

Just because Nixon said it doesn't make it true. It's also idolatry. When you idolize something, you also have to scorn something. Just about every form of idolatry comes with its untouchables. For Nixon it's clear that whites = gods & indians = pariahs.

Last edited: