Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No apologies

Piquedram

Piquedram

Recruit
★★★
So i heard some fucking normalshits got ventilated the other day.
Now people on this site seems so eager to apologize for something that they didnt even take part in.

Well i'm here to tell you i personally won't apologize and i offer no sympathy.

When did any of the normalshits ever apologized to me for the torment they have caused me for years and years?

When did i ever get an apology for being bullied?

When did i ever get an apology for being rejected and ridiculed?

When's the last time a normie ever empathized with my desperate situation?

That's right, never! So why should i offer my apologies?

What normies fail to realize is this is only the beginning......
cute_loli_says_hello__by_miss_colakat-daid4cf.gif

The thing is he never posted here, we didnt do anything wrong so no need for an apologise.

The thing is he never posted here, we didnt do anything wrong so no need for an apologise.
This.
The infamous hacker known as "4chan" is to blame.

I’m too arrogant to apologize.

Just seeing #incel as a thing and how the numales are trying SOOO hard to get ladies to view them positively is hilarious. “Watch me slander them, maybe we can meet up later???”

Just seeing #incel as a thing and how the numales are trying SOOO hard to get ladies to view them positively is hilarious. “Watch me slander them, maybe we can meet up later???”
That’s a thing? God help us.

That’s a thing? God help us.

It’s a circlejerk of women and numales with women saying we’re killers, rapists then the guys saying we’re losers, whiny, etc. Some old hag is calling for a “woman’s party.” Where will the money and support come from??? Seems that the more edgy the male or female is, the uglier they are. This goes with the theory that ugly girls are more dismissive of us as are ugly guys who bully us. Better-looking people live in a different realm, they can and do ignore us.

Now this is something I agree with.

You get no sympathy since you hate "women".