Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No brocel, you are not shallow - foids are shallow

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Do not believe foids when they tell you that your standards are too high, and that you think you are too good to date fat foids, or something like that.

Foids are shallow toilets, if a guy doesn't look like: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig he will be invisible to foids.

On Reddit Virgins! someone asked - "Would y'all be getting laid if you had the looks of Zac Efron or do you think it's more of a social thing for us?".

52 comments

On TwoXChromosomes (the foid subreddit), a toilet posted this - "Why is it so hard to find a decent attractive guy?".

Foids are shallow toilets

yeah twoxchromosomes makes me wanna ER the fuck out of reddit. honestly reddit used to be cool before trump got elected, then they all soy'd out and went cuckmode.

The myth of us having "high standards" is ridiculous; most of the users here doing it are saying it in jest or to cope anyways... :feelsjuice:

I can certainly tell you it's not us truecels strictly putting a "barrier" of 5'5 or below for foids, or wanting them to earn at least $100k a year or more, or wanting them to at least be 6/10 in appearance, etc.... :feelsclown:

It's also funny how the personality detector of the foid in the last attachment seems to have stopped working momentarily; I wonder why! :feelsaww:

yeah twoxchromosomes makes me wanna ER the fuck out of reddit. honestly reddit used to be cool before trump got elected, then they all soy'd out and went cuckmode.
Agreed. I was banned from Reddit in 2020, for being an incel. I had the word “incel” in my username, and eventually all the subs banned me one after the other.

Yep, Foids love projection. Most of us would gladly accept the most bland-looking girls, if we were given the offer. The only reasonable standart that the vast majority of incels hold is not to be obese or completely deformed.

Last edited:
based

femoids are sexist pigs. fuck all fairness high tier beckies and stacies should be my fuckdolls in gta and mid tier beckie and below women should be fertilizer in fallout.

@MiSKiRaT :lasereyes:

OlSb06.gif

Last edited:
@MiSKiRaT :lasereyes:

OlSb06.gif
WORLD WAR 3 NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why is it so hard to find a doc that willingly prescribes me tons of opioids and amphetamines to abuse? fuck this shit man

femoids are sexist pigs. fuck all fairness high tier beckies and stacies should be my fuckdolls in gta and mid tier beckie and below women should be fertilizer in fallout.
Imagine man had foid privilege and foid , Male privilege.

They would kill themselfs left right and Center tomorrow and onwards.

Imagine man had foid privilege and foid , Male privilege.

They would kill themselfs left right and Center tomorrow and onwards.
they deserve suffering

Do not believe foids when they tell you that your standards are too high, and that you think you are too good to date fat foids, or something like that.

Foids are shallow toilets, if a guy doesn't look like: Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig he will be invisible to foids.

On Reddit Virgins! someone asked - "Would y'all be getting laid if you had the looks of Zac Efron or do you think it's more of a social thing for us?".

View attachment 665300

On TwoXChromosomes (the foid subreddit), a toilet posted this - "Why is it so hard to find a decent attractive guy?".

View attachment 665301

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y5ah9w/another_meme_about_incels/

I should add this IT memepost here, xD

OF course he doesnnt have to be attractive "Bluepill"

Jews did this.

The reason foids are increasingly becoming lesbians, and voluntarily celibate is because the Jew-run media makes them chad-only.

Think about it - little foids dress up as princesses from the time they are toddlers. Why would a foid settle for anyone less than Prince Chad Charming? I’m sorry, but it’s over for us.

Zac Efron dropping a condom on the ground gets 6.2 million views!

View: https://youtu.be/_XLt80dD5Bw