Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No concept of age of consent in hinduism

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Age of Consent is a western Marxist Idea totally alien to hindus untill the British set a oac of 12 in 1800s which was later increased to 18
IMG 20230124 215110 725

IMG 20230124 215110 725
IMG 20230124 214628 805
IMG 20230124 214628 286

This is no original take, but Jews and Anglos are responsible, albeit not entirely, for the wretched state of Europe and its colonies. It is no coincidence that the birthplace and catalytic device of the degeneracy so present in our midst can be traced back to North America and Britain. France manages a close second.

Based. Fathers who push they daughters to study and make a career instead of marriage are scum.

There isn't a single verse in hindu scripture that condemns homosexuality. In fact there isn't a single verse for anything because you can find another verse which says the opposite thing for almost everything. The only reason LGBT was banned all these years is because the indian Constitution was modelled after the British one

OP your images are way too large, please either shrink them before posting or learn to use thumbnails. For example, your last two are far more legible in this form:
Hindu1Hindu2
In this case since they are pics of just text, using OCR to put them in text form would also be useful.
That way we could easily search the passage to verify this came from the book.

Last edited:
OP your images are way too large, please either shrink them before posting or learn to use thumbnails. For example, your last two are far more legible in this form:
View attachment 702262View attachment 702263
In this case since they are pics of just text, using OCR to put them in text form would also be useful.
That way we could easily search the passage to verify this came from the book.
Ok but what is your opinion about this

Ok but what is your opinion about this
I like Vishnu Parana's 1/3 age rule, it means I can marry at 13 year old girl at age 39 so I'm okay with that.

I find the other rules to have gaps in their recommendations.

Manusmriti for example only says 8 for 24 and 12 for 30. No recommendations for men aged 25-29, though this'd presumably be between 9 and 11.
The 1st aligns with the triple rule (8x3=24) but not the 2nd since 12x3=36.

Mahabharata similarly matches with 7x3=21 and 10x3=30 but I just don't understand why they go out of their way to specify that but not also 9x3=27

Having a NAGNIKA wife sounds awesome and I don't see why a Nagnika wife should be off limits just because you're a wizard. Wizards deserve nagnika wife most of all.

I had giving up hope of having one but @Komesarj has promised to present his daughter as my nagnika fiancee by 2034 so now I have a reason to persevere through life's challenges. I'll still be less than 50 so we should have happy decades together raising children before age's infirmities incapacitate me.

Same in christianity

It's a modern invention

age of consent is right for girls, but not for boys

as soon as you can get a boner, you can use it

Hinduism is pagan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6