Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NO ESCAPE

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
Don't you just hate when you're out of public and you happened to find a spot where you can chill and listen to music but a couple of minutes later, some insufferable normie decide to sit a few feet away from and stare at you from the distance like Michael Myers as if you're the FREAK? yeah me too.

I swear you can't escape these fuckers even the homeless, I hate it here man

this is normal though i dont get it, if i see someone else im going to throw a couple looks to see who it is, is he alone ?

Worst is when some ethic Nigger or Chink starts barking into the mobile

this is normal though i dont get it, if i see someone else im going to throw a couple looks to see who it is, is he alone ?
This happened a few times yesterday and yes I did stare back to let them know that I see them haha. I always have a can of pepper spray with their name on it on hand in case they try something :feelskek:

Worst is when some ethic Nigger or Chink starts barking into the mobile
Especially the chinks lol motherfuckers be acting like they never seen another race or people before

This happened a few times yesterday and yes I did stare back to let them know that I see them haha. I always have a can of pepper spray with their name on it on hand in case they try something :feelskek:
was it one person alone or a group? if alone i wouldnt worry too much, if group, i can c why youd be pissed, also nice pepper spray which brand do you use ?

ill go grocery shopping tomorrow and have to send two ebay packages i already feel the anxiety creeping up. You are not safe outside as an autistic man.

Don't you just hate when you're out of public and you happened to find a spot where you can chill and listen to music but a couple of minutes later, some insufferable normie decide to sit a few feet away from and stare at you from the distance like Michael Myers as if you're the FREAK? yeah me too.

I swear you can't escape these fuckers even the homeless, I hate it here man
fr, the last time it happened it was a couple too, I was hoping to listen to music in peace but had to turn the volume down

fr, the last time it happened it was a couple too, I was hoping to listen to music in peace but had to turn the volume down
hate when I have to do that because I have to accommodate these normies so they can feel "comfortable"

ill go grocery shopping tomorrow and have to send two ebay packages i already feel the anxiety creeping up. You are not safe outside as an autistic man.
Yeah I always get nervous a day before I have to go somewhere in public even if it's the grocery store like that's how fucking on edge these normies make feel but recently I have gotten a little better at not letting them bother me.

was it one person alone or a group? if alone i wouldnt worry too much, if group, i can c why youd be pissed, also nice pepper spray which brand do you use ?
Police Magnum OC-17

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back