Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No girl will ever go this crazy over you

Mogs me.

No way I could play VRChat (normies, social anxiety, terrible voice, etc.). Playing it would be suicide fuel for me.

Why aren't you a mod anymore, OP?

Can someone explain what the fuck was going on in that video and why this person has "fans"?

who the fuck is this lmao. jewtube needs to be shutdown

I was playing VRChat the other day, just minding my own business dancing by myself in front of a mirror. A group of foids and their orbiter rolled up and started trying to talk to me. In about 30 seconds, I got accused of being a virgin loser. They could just tell. Then the orbiter got all mean sounding, viciously insulting me, telling me to go away, how I'm not wanted. I didn't care, I just wanted to be left alone. I thought I was over this, my highshool days are long behind me, but it was still traumatizing. I went and sat in a private world by myself for an hour, feeling abused and rejected, just like old times.