Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No girls reply to "Good looking Guy" on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
I guessed almost right away from looking at the thumbnail that the people in this video weren't American but British or Australian. And when listening to the audio what do you know? Seems like my guess was right.

I guessed almost right away from looking at the thumbnail that the people in this video weren't American but British or Australian. And when listening to the audio what do you know? Seems like my guess was right.
Is it the smushed faces?

Is it the smushed faces?
It's more noticeable on the foid and her recessed looking oblong face and eye and nose alignment tbh

I'm beginning to realize how a lot white Americans mog white British people.
It might be the German influence in white America. White german guys are usually moggers and have the "tall dark and handsome" thing going for them that foids like.

Man, was does this see this dude in her? "She looks very beatiful, she looks fantasting." Maybe befuddled by the offensive outfit.
At least she was right in the decision and reasoning, that they not fit together.

I'm not watching that.

Feminist
Slutty Tattoo's
Blonde hair, blue eyes
Ride's horses for a living
Exposes her breasts for attention

GpFMFZ.gif

My lord, this bimbo is a literal meat factory

It's more noticeable on the foid and her recessed looking oblong face and eye and nose alignment tbh

I'm beginning to realize how a lot white Americans mog white British people.
It might be the German influence in white America. White german guys are usually moggers and have the "tall dark and handsome" thing going for them that foids like.
The guy is pure Chad by England standards.

Britain is considered the fat & ugly bastard by Europe.

>Nice guy
>Gentleman

Two words you never wanna hear a woman describe you with

The guy is pure Chad by England standards.
He definitely mogs everyone here but there's a lot of chads in countries in America that would easily mog him.

He definitely mogs everyone here but there's a lot of chads in countries in America that would easily mog him.
Oh yeah big time, a UK Chad is high tier normie elsewhere.

"men are just clowns to modern day women"

RooshV

Tfw when Chad but ur vocabulary worse than a 5th grader

Lifefuel for @RemoveNormalfags , go slay Bucko!!
tfw none of these traits apply to me :feels:
But I unironically think, that I could do better in the US than in Germany.