Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No guys want me long term and I don't understand why

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I (24f) have had no success with keeping guys I'm attracted to in a relationship with me long term. I lost my virginity to an extremely attractive man when I was younger and since then it's never gotten better. I realize now he only used me for sex. I've been stuck in relationships with men I'm not attracted to and they all end up being extreme jerks.

I also have a thyroid condition and an eating disorder that negatively effect my weight. I wish men could value me for my personality and not my looks but they're all so shallow.

Moids should be made into biofuel

I'm tired of men Asking me what's my weight when I ask them their height, weight is a social construct incels!!!

Moids should be made into biofuel
We have @Biowaste Removal for that queen, don't worry sis will take care of that

you need to use tarot cards, channeling and astrology so you make a connection with a universe through your vulva and ask universe to help you with that.

Read the book the Vagina Monologues as well

images
yoni-sobre-o-fundo-do-espa%C3%A7o-exterior-nas-m%C3%A3os-das-mulheres-vagina-%C3%A9-um-s%C3%ADmbolo-universo-materno-217732043.jpg

you need to use tarot cards, channeling and astrology so you make a connection with a universe through your vulva and ask universe to help you with that.

View attachment 1110911
images
yoni-sobre-o-fundo-do-espa%C3%A7o-exterior-nas-m%C3%A3os-das-mulheres-vagina-%C3%A9-um-s%C3%ADmbolo-universo-materno-217732043.jpg
This is super interesting. Do you think it really works?

I'm tired of men Asking me what's my weight when I ask them their height, weight is a social construct incels!!!
They don't understand that height is a sign of poor genetics while weight means more fuel for the winter. Most short men would die as human shields in war.

They don't understand that height is a sign of poor genetics while weight means more fuel for the winter. Most short men would die as human shields in war.
Exactly!!! Short guys can't protect themselves, atleast I can climb a tall guy in the winter to be above the cold fog

Last edited:
this is a result of patriarchy, burn the system

this is a result of patriarchy, burn the system
I don't feel safe in my country, 1 woman died killed by his bf in this year. The government need to educate males in school

I don't feel safe in my country, 1 woman died killed by his bf in this year. The government need to educate males in school
Government needs to put men in concentration camps

View attachment 1110911
images
interesting. Im a cancer btw, let me guess your a pisces right?

Put rose quartz in your vulva

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back