Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No gym for your face

IMG 8048

A good physique is like a bonus to your face or height.

If your face or height is bad than a physique does barley anything.

Might make a subhuman go from like a 3 to a 3.2 because his physique will always be overshadowed by his subhuman face/height

Might make a subhuman go from like a 3 to a 3.2 because his physique will always be overshadowed by his subhuman face/height
being ugly and in shape actually lowers your score. women hate you and men keep checking you at every opportunity. I would only recommend people to work out for themselves because otherwise it paints a target on your back for corn syrup normies to epik own the gym rats

being ugly and in shape actually lowers your score. women hate you and men keep checking you at every opportunity. I would only recommend people to work out for themselves because otherwise it paints a target on your back for corn syrup normies to epik own the gym rats
That's actually a good point I didn't think about that. It would also probably come across as you "trying to hard"

A good body is like an RPG character buff (HP/endurance) to your height and face stats.

I've been told that IRL, yes
It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. If you don't go to gym people will just say "just go to the gym broo" "get your lazy ass in the gym pussy:soy:" but if you do go to the gym it's "you're trying to hard bro" or some dumbshit like that.

this guy has an amazing pERsonality

@Whitefeminineboy

Who cares about what whores think