Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No hose to wash my asshole with

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Fucking burst up water pipeline, no water for 3 days so i have to wipe my asshole with paper and apply water manually to remove the shit stains from my asshole it's ogre.

Over for sure ngl, i am shitting as i type this and soon, soon i will have to wipe my shat asshole and shove watery fingers in it to wash away the shitstains JFL

Sucks especially in the summer. If you can't clean your ass it's so uncomfortable to walk around.

Sucks especially in the summer. If you can't clean your ass it's so uncomfortable to walk around.
Alas, i did, it was quite unpleasant, i felt like a peasant, the unpleasantness seemed to be incessant but i feel nothing now, the shit has been defeated, my asshole clean and tidy, i feel mighty.

Fucking burst up water pipeline, no water for 3 days so i have to wipe my asshole with paper and apply water manually to remove the shit stains from my asshole it's ogre.
people clean their asses with water? kek
i only use paper

Use wood it's reusable

What is this hose? Can't you just bend over in the shower?

@chudur-budur

Look at you now, your shitting life depends on some water hose, such a shame. The so called urbanization decides how you shit, where to shit, what to do after shit. All have become the slave of their shits, your life is being dictated by your shit. But it was supposed to be the opposite.

In curryland, we have a kind of bird called "black drongo" --

1200px-Common_drongo_%28Dicrurus_adsimilis_fugax%29.jpg

In ancient times, thousands of people used hold their asses skyward in prostration after taking their shits and a swarm of black drongo would come over and made those upward butt-holes clean.

But those dreamy days are gone, black drongos don't clean butt-holes any more. Welcome to the civilized world.

Look at you now, your shitting life depends on some water hose, such a shame. The so called urbanization decides how you shit, where to shit, what to do after shit. All have become the slave of their shits, your life is being dictated by your shit. But it was supposed to be the opposite.

In ancient times, thousands of people used hold their asses skyward in prostration after taking their shits and a swarm of black drongo would come over and made those upward butt-holes clean.

But those dreamy days are gone, black drongos don't clean butt-holes any more. Welcome to the civilized world.
Pigeons are the worst when it comes to this. Literally shit on everything. People, cars, light posts, fences. You name it.

index-42.jpg

Post of the month tbh tbh

i would rope immediately

dude wtf is ur diet. JFL it you don't take psyllium husks. I can never not be 100% squeaky clean

dude wtf is ur diet. JFL it you don't take psyllium husks. I can never not be 100% squeaky clean
My diet is bad, i shit hard, dry shits but still, i need my ass hose.