Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee No, I will not lower my standards.

1261 upvotes. If it was a man, it would be downvoted to oblivion, along with comments full of gaslighting

Notice how she literally confirms the blackpill by admitting she stayed with a likely HTN or above while he did all of the things these virtue signalling foids usually rail against, and only left him after somewhat realizing there were better Chads to be had; quite unsurprising of them... :feelsclown:

I ignored the rest of that lying drivel; all those things are only taken into account AFTER her eyes are set on a preferable HTN or above, which is what they all conveniently ignore. :feelsjuice:

lol if thats all it took to get a girlfriend then most of us here wouldnt be incels

Woah woah woah... look at this fuckin Neanderthalensis Feminum who thinks is equal to a fully evolved MAN so cute
What's next? Orangutans and gibbons whining about the bananas quality at the market? She's just another foid, an animal. Should be grateful the modern society is ssso much twisted we no longer act like we should and stopped trading them in return of a honey case and a couple of pounds of camel meat.

We need more incel engineers so one day humanity can enjoy punches in the face through ethernet.

I find it funny how instead of actually addressing the valid argument made that "lowering her standards" means picking men that aren't so very attractive which was apparently explained to her multiple times, hence the multiple edits, she still goes in loops and does the mental gymnastics to try and get around having to admit what a shallow whore she really is, and that she keeps going after men for their looks, while trying to maintain the delusional belief that she really cares about "emotional maturity" and all that other word soup guff.

Absolute foid moment. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsjuice:

:foidSoy:My standards: *Average man*
No I will not lower my standards!

Tfw she pretends not to be able to find average man.
Confused Superbowl GIF by Republic Records

So anyway, I'll keep my high standards! (which are really chad only)
:chad: :chad: :chad:

with all the sympathy and support from the dumbest fucking chicken pecking redditors

Notice how she literally confirms the blackpill by admitting she stayed with a likely HTN or above while he did all of the things these virtue signalling foids usually rail against, and only left him after somewhat realizing there were better Chads to be had; quite unsurprising of them... :feelsclown:

I ignored the rest of that lying drivel; all those things are only taken into account AFTER her eyes are set on a preferable HTN or above, which is what they all conveniently ignore. :feelsjuice:
Inceldom largely affects guys that are unattractive and socially awkward. Not guys that can make a woman laugh or a guy that women say they had great chemistry with.

After his gf broke up with him, the guy in the OP probably just found another gf.

Listening to spoiled foids talking is so tiring. I get it, you only go for personality (somehow all your exes were abusive tho), your ex bfs weren't that hot (although they were) and you didn't pick them bc they were hot (although you say you stuck around really long even after their personalities went bad) and your standards aren't high (although even Reddit cucks say they are).

The problem I always see with these virtual "vents" is that you don't have the totality of reality, but people suddenly assume that everything is as this woman paints it. We do not know what happened to this guy, nor his opinions nor what he could have suffered.

If you don't have money, a woman supports you and on top of that you're a normie who doesn't do a thing literally, it's just that there's a pretty serious problem. But of course, this is assuming that what the woman said is real.

Everything is strange, indeed.

So she's free to get molested by Chad.

1261 upvotes. If it was a man, it would be downvoted to oblivion, along with comments full of gaslighting
brb remaking this post but replacing everything with male standards

I hear it all the the time. That men are too choosy, that they want the moon and have nothing to offer for it. That if you want to be with someone you have to lower your standards.

The truth is though. I've already had that relationship. The one where I did absolutely everything to make it work. She didn't make money? That's okay, I've got enough for both of us. She didn't have time to plan dates because of her hobbies? That's okay, I can bring the romance. I was best friends with her family, with her friends, fucked her regularly, worked out, had my own hobbies, my own life and made sure she was a big part of it. She still cheated. She still criticized everything I did. She still brought my self esteem so low that I honestly did believe that I was worthless.

So no. I will not lower my standards of wanting a partner who has emotional awareness, emotional maturity, ambition for her future, cognizance of her past. I will not lower my standards of wanting someone who communicates healthily, who works through her trauma, who wants a partner to build a future with.

And if you tell me that I'm asking for too much, that no one will meet those expectations. Then so be it. Because I've already had the relationship with someone who doesn't genuinely know or love herself let alone know or love me. And I'd rather be alone.

Edit to add: I know that plenty of folks are saying that this is not what people mean by "lower your standards", we're talking requirements tied to looks. But unfortunately, in my experience I've met plenty of folks in the dating world who thought these "basics" were asking for too much. Hence my vent. I hope I'm wrong and maybe I just had a string of really bad dates. But based on some of the responses here I don't think I'm the only one out there being told that their basic requirements are "too high".

Second edit to explain my ex a bit more since this has come up a couple times:

I didn't pick a "top 10% girl". By the rules of the internet- She was not 5'7 tall, She didn't have a big ass, and she was in a residency program so she didn't make that much money.

I chose her because she made me laugh, she matched my energy, she enjoyed how weird I was, she had direction and ambition, and she seemed like a genuinely caring person. And if you ask her family and friends, they would still say that she is. But being in a relationship with her? At first she was great. But little by little she became controlling and selfish.

For what it's worth i don't think she was an evil, unempathetic person. Just someone who behaved selfishly, put her partner last, and got comfortable with me putting in a majorityof the effort. You know, that classic "now that i have you, i don't need to try" sentiment. I didn't grow up with healthy relationship role models so I stayed much longer than a sane person would have, I had to learn the hard way I guess.

But believe me, she didn't fit the online dating perfect girl physical model, she just seemed like she had a great personality in the beginning. After that it became a frog in boiling water situation.