Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No Incel Should Accept a Fattie Even If Given The Chance

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I see landwhales walking around and it pisses me off. They're so gross and thats the best many men will settle for. And how they drive up the value of non-fatties. They can't even bother to try to look decent for the person they're in a relationship with. Don't feed into the system where they get whatever they want even if you are super desperate

I'm not really in a position to choose.

Is accepting a fat foid worse than simping?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Volcel if you wouldn’t fuck a fat foid with a decent fat distribution

It would be nice to have the option

Incel = "Involuntary celibate." To refuse sex from a woman is a voluntary choice.

I see landwhales walking around and it pisses me off. They're so gross and thats the best many men will settle for. And how they drive up the value of non-fatties. They can't even bother to try to look decent for the person they're in a relationship with. Don't feed into the system where they get whatever they want even if you are super desperate

1. Depends on what you mean by fat, better yet depends on their BMI (google it)

2. Depends on what you mean by "accept", do you mean sex or dating/marriage

I wouldn't date or marry any woman, but if a fattie (decent BMI) wanted to fuck, I'd fuck

Don't be disingenuous, she's old as fuck, there are fat bitches with cute faces, and they are young or around your age, if you wouldn't fuck merely because they are fat, you are volcel

Last edited:
id accept anything 3/10 or higher. 2/10 and below is like geneticly deformed territory

Fucking a landwhale is the same as eating shit because you are starving

1. Depends on what you mean by fat, better yet depends on their BMI (google it)

2. Depends on what you mean by "accept", do you mean sex or dating/marriage

I wouldn't date or marry any woman, but if a fattie (decent BMI) wanted to fuck, I'd fuck

Don't be disingenuous, she's old as fuck, there are fat bitches with cute faces, and they are young or around your age, if you wouldn't fuck merely because they are fat, you are volcel
No to Anything that woould be classified as overweight(not including muscular) unless pump and dump then maybe a little fatter. Maybe im just more grossed out by fat people than other guys. Youre misunderstanding the point of that picture. He was calling me a volcel and not an incel, so i showed him that to show that he isnt any different. But guys shouldnt promote women to be fat and gross

I would nail a fatty as long as she was cute and otherwise attractive sexually to some degree, but I could never love her or date her, yuck.

No to Anything that woould be classified as overweight(not including muscular)

Being overweight is determined by BMI (again, google it), someone just "looking fat" doesn't mean they are "actually fat"

Youre misunderstanding the point of that picture. He was calling me a volcel and not an incel, so i showed him that to show that he isnt any different. But guys shouldnt promote women to be fat and gross

You're the one misunderstanding that the image didn't add to your argument or prove your point, it just made you look disingenuous

He said you were volcel if you wouldn't fuck a fat woman, you then go on to post an image of an old ugly fat woman to prove to him he wouldn't either, that's just disingenuous, its completely fallacious (you added way more than "fat" to the equation). Stop pretending to be ignorant of what you did

It would be like if you told me - "If you won't fuck a skinny chick you are volcel"

Then I respond with this image:
d43f4926dc9d6cf35c8e9076.jpg

Instead of an image like this (an honest portrayal):
NINTCHDBPICT000462129252-e1547639414997.jpg

The women above definitely aren't my type, I can't imagine myself chasing after a woman like that, but if any of them offered to fuck I would, and any "incel" that would refuse would actually be volcel

Just like any incel that would refuse to fuck this woman:
attractive-woman-healthy-weight-workout-clothes.jpg

There's nothing about her that really "stands out" as attractive and she is a bit fat, but she isn't ugly at all, and if you'd refuse to fuck this woman, YOU ARE VOLCEL (END OF DISCUSSION)

Based.

I like women to be just slightly heavier than average (no landwhales, obviously, just have meat on their bones), but if you only want stick thin model types, you can’t even cope well, you’ll just rot. Fat bitches with great butts are 1000% still fuckable and you’re retarded if you think otherwise.

Being overweight is determined by BMI (again, google it), someone just "looking fat" doesn't mean they are "actually fat"

You're the one misunderstanding that the image didn't add to your argument or prove your point, it just made you look disingenuous

He said you were volcel if you wouldn't fuck a fat woman, you then go on to post an image of an old ugly fat woman to prove to him he wouldn't either, that's just disingenuous, its completely fallacious (you added way more than "fat" to the equation). Stop pretending to be ignorant of what you did

It would be like if you told me - "If you won't fuck a skinny chick you are volcel"

Then I respond with this image:
d43f4926dc9d6cf35c8e9076.jpg

Instead of an image like this (an honest portrayal):
NINTCHDBPICT000462129252-e1547639414997.jpg

The women above definitely aren't my type, I can't imagine myself chasing after a woman like that, but if any of them offered to fuck I would, and any "incel" that would refuse would actually be volcel

Just like any incel that would refuse to fuck this woman:
attractive-woman-healthy-weight-workout-clothes.jpg

There's nothing about her that really "stands out" as attractive and she is a bit fat, but she isn't ugly at all, and if you'd refuse to fuck this woman, YOU ARE VOLCEL (END OF DISCUSSION)
If someone looks fat, its obvious they would have a BMI that puts them in overweight or obese. Its nit hard to tell. All i was doing was saying he was a volcel too. Sure the woman i had a picture was uglier but the point is that everyone is a volcel because there’s women out there they wouldn’t want to have sex with. He said i was a volcel so I pointed out he was one too. Also that picture would not classy as a fatty or landwhale. Just slightly above normal bmi

the point is that everyone is a volcel because there’s women out there they wouldn’t want to have sex with

That isn't a point, its completely false, that's you being disingenuous

Its like saying:
"Everybody is a coward because there's something everyone wouldn't do out of fear" (won't play russian roulette? - coward)

"Everybody is poor because there's always someone richer than you" (can only afford 1 mansion while your neighbor has 5 - poor)

Etc, etc, etc

That's not how definitions work, you defeat the purpose of even having a defining term if you use it that way

CONTEXT MATTERS AND THERE ARE LIMITATIONS

Just because some guy wouldn't fuck an obese ugly midget woman with HIV doesn't mean they are "volcel too" because they wouldn't fuck "a woman"

YOU ARE STRETCHING THE DEFINITION TO JUSTIFY YOUR VOLCEL BULLSHIT

I'm done, this is a waste of time, I think i'll just block you because you are either trolling or just too dishonest to concede the point, nothing of worth would ever come out of conversing with someone like you anyways

That isn't a point, its completely false, that's you being disingenuous

Its like saying:
"Everybody is a coward because there's something everyone wouldn't do out of fear" (won't play russian roulette? - coward)

"Everybody is poor because there's always someone richer than you" (can only afford 1 mansion while your neighbor has 5 - poor)

Etc, etc, etc

That's not how definitions work, you defeat the purpose of even having a defining term if you use it that way

CONTEXT MATTERS AND THERE ARE LIMITATIONS

Just because some guy wouldn't fuck an obese ugly midget woman with HIV doesn't mean they are "volcel too" because they wouldn't fuck "a woman"

YOU ARE STRETCHING THE DEFINITION TO JUSTIFY YOUR VOLCEL BULLSHIT

I'm done, this is a waste of time, I think i'll just block you because you are either trolling or just too dishonest to concede the point, nothing of worth would ever come out of conversing with someone like you anyways
You’re totally misrepresenting my arguments. Fitting the definition of volcel = being poor because someone is richer than you or not playing Russian roulette making you a coward? Russian roulette is illogical. I ain’t stretching any definition. If you have a chance to fuck a short ugly old woman and pass it, by definition you are volcel

yup. big difference between a fat chick with all her fat in her titties and ass and a fat chick with a massive belly

Same. Haven't rejected anyone, but if I was in some position to choose, I would rather be a volcel than sleep with a fat woman.
Id rather be starving than eat shit
Extremely high IQ analogy.

No Incel Left Behind Act

The No Incel Left Behind Act in hindsight made things worse not better for incels. It's been compared to the counter intuitive results from legislation like the No Child Left Behind Act (lifefuel for CuckTears).

Volcels.co .

But who cares, I know its a mgtow tier cope for most guys here

Your custom title fits you. Keep it up.

Even fatcels?
at this point, I'd almost take anything as long as she makes my dick hard.