Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No justice without equality

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
You know whats worse, a under 18 rapist who raped someone and staying in a juvi rehabilitation centre which is run on tax payers money and then coming out and getting the job at some local merchant provided for by the system.
And here we are coping and roping without any hopeing. The soyciety sucks.

It's too late to juvenile delinquent max. He probably has fine looks too. Also he's lucky he wasn't charged as an adult.

Betting your worthless subhuman life if he was ugly as us he would have that planted on his resumé forever and that rapemaxxing would be an employment deathsentence

Liberty and justice is only for foids and chads @Copexodius Maximus

Liberty and justice is only for foids and chads @Copexodius Maximus
unless you are under 18. I wish I took chances when I was in highschool, I wouldn't ever be in real trouble for just trying to ask women out. But now I'm an adult, and me even approaching will be seen as threatening and get me sexual harassment charges.

unless you are under 18.
Unless you are under 13 more like it. Boys start getting treated worse after they enter adolescence.
I wish I took chances when I was in highschool, I wouldn't ever be in real trouble for just trying to ask women out.
Lifefuel for low inhib highschoolcels tbh
But now I'm an adult, and me even approaching will be seen as threatening and get me sexual harassment charges.
Good call.

All humans are unequal by nature. Equality therefore cannot exist.

Last edited: