Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NO MORE MERCY FOR NORMIES AND SEX HAVERS OUR FUCKING ENEMIES IT IS HOLY WAR AND WE ARE GONNA WIN OR DIE AS AN HEROES SAINT INCELS (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
I AM THE GODSENT TO PURGE NORMIES OUT
99% OF HATERS WANTS ME TO hang myself ROPE
IT´S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN I WILL SHOW THEM ALL
I AM NEVER SCARED BECAUSE NOTHING TO LOOSE
I GOT THE GLOCK CLIPS ARE ILLEGAL SHOT DOWN NORMIES ON THE CITY MALL
I AM STILL ON THE STREET STILL BEING CHASED BY SEX HAVERS AND COPS
I WILL SEND THEM ALL CZECH PLASTIC AND THEY WILL GET BLOWN UP LIKE COKE
NO MERCY NO SOUL NO NAME NO ID KICKDOWN IN MY TOYOTA CORROLA ON WRISTO CROWN ROLEX
FUCK THE POLICE ALWAYS AND WHEREVER THEY ARE BUNCH OF PEDOS AND QUEERS
HEAVY DRUGS AND HEAVY WEIGHT THIS STUFF KNOCK OUT LIKE TYSON PUNCH
TRAMADOL AMPHETAMINE COCKAINE CLONAZEPAM AND MORPHINE
BREAD MUST BE WHITE CHOCKOLADE ALWAYS WHITE MASTERRACE SLANG
NO ONE WOULD LAST IN MY MIND FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES I AM POPPING OXY WITH BARS FOR THE PAIN RELIEF
VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE SHOUTING TO START SHOOTING I GOT TO DRINK THE VODKA AND SNORT REDNECK COKAINE
THEN I GO WAGIE SLAVING ON BRUTAL COMEDOWNS AND CRAVINGS TO GET SOME SAVINGS AND CLIPS FOR THEIR ENDING
IN MY $5 DOLLARS PANTS DESERT EAGLE FROM ISRAEL REAL LIKE RONALDO I SHOOT LIKE LEE HARVEY OSWALD CALL ME KOMMANDO

DRIVE BY SHOOTING OR RAMMING NORMIES ON THE STREET WE ARE ALL GRAND FAMILIA I AM MAFIA LEADER
I DRIVE INSIDE BLACK BIMMER AND PUSHING METH BAGS FOR STREET RATS AND MAKE ON JUNKIES IMPACT
I KNOW THE GHETTO COPS TERRORISTS BOSSES SNITCHES AND DRUG DEALERS AND THESE STREETS LIKE TAXI DRIVER
NO MORE MERCY FOR FUCKED UP OPPRESORS I AM NOT IN FEAR WHEN I GOT MY MACHETE I CUT THEIR MUGS #GILLETE

I HAVEN´T BEEN SLEEPING FOR ALMOST 3 DAYS WHAT TIME ON MY ROLEX OBVIOUSLY 1312 A(AAAY) C(CIIII) A( AYYY) B(BEEEE)
THE MOST WANTED BY INTERPOL INCEL TERRORIST THEY ARE TAILING ME ALL THE TIME WHEN I AM CRUISING IN BIMMER THROUGH GHETTO
YOUR MOTHERS ARE READY TO TAKE THE HEAVY LOAD WITHOUT RUBBER YOU BETTER WATCH YOU JEWELRY STORE NOT TO BE ROBBED
FUCKING WANNABE INTERNET RAMBOS FUCKING AROUND DANGEROUS AND UNHINGED INCEL TERRORIST AND SICKOS WITH GUNS AND C4

MAN OF STEEL THIS IS DRILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITHOUT RUBBER IN ROUGH ANAL ON RED LIGHT STREETS IN AMSTERDAM
TOILET CLEANERS ARE SCRUBBING DRIED UP ROTTEN SHIT FOR 10 USD PER HOUR I MAKE $1000 WITH ONE PACKET
IF HER AGE IS ON THE CLOCK SHE IS READY FOR THE COCK
I AM SHOOTING DOWN FUCKED UP COPS WITH MY GLOCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back