Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No more whitu cocku for noodlewhores

Based. All these mindless chinks roaming around in Europe make me depressed. Be soulless bug people in your own country!

Let me guess, they will give their place to niggers.

Amen to that brocel
I always see them taking pictures of our old churches and castles with their selfie sticks and Huawei phones. And then they speak their gook language. Europeans in the middle ages would have chased these insectoids away or burn them.

Let me guess, they will give their place to niggers.
No, why tf would they do that? Niggers are too low iq for that, here's a quote from the article
“The Dutch government is asking universities to take a more restrictive approach and look after their crown jewels better,” he added. Basically they'll do shit themselves

It's just sad that we're too cucked to do that these days
At least we're bleaching the noodle foids so they're children will be at least half-human. I'm sorry for the ricecels but you gotta admit that Asians completely lack empathy. Even Niggers seem more human and less like a hivemind.

No, why tf would they do that? Niggers are too low iq for that, here's a quote from the article
“The Dutch government is asking universities to take a more restrictive approach and look after their crown jewels better,” he added. Basically they'll do shit themselves
How long until their reasonable discriminatory norm changes for the sake of foids ? You'll see how they will start including niggers in the name of inclusion.

How long until their reasonable discriminatory norm changes for the sake of foids ? You'll see how they will start including niggers in the name of inclusion.
Whatever man, I'm not into Dutch politics, as long as one deathnic race gets fucked than I'll be rested

Whatever man, I'm not into Dutch politics, as long as one deathnic race gets fucked than I'll be rested
If it affects noodlewhores, everything is good.

At least we're bleaching the noodle foids so they're children will be at least half-human.
Even tho I'm against mixing with noodlewhores I agree with this, their kids will gradually just keep mixing with whites until they stop looking like chinks, chink extinction will be good in the long run
I'm sorry for the ricecels but you gotta admit that Asians completely lack empathy. Even Niggers seem more human and less like a hivemind.
Asians are just robots to me, thet seem like a completely different species compared to most humans

Asians are just robots to me, thet seem like a completely different species compared to most humans
They aren't mad at USA for bombing Japan or the war in Vietnam, they stab themselves with knives or set themselves on fire, they are like worker drones and die at their jobs and would never disrespect their superiors. Also their suicide rates are through the roof cause they rather just die than change their cucked societies.

They aren't mad at USA for bombing Japan or the war in Vietnam,
This one of the things that confuses me the most about them, the West has fucked them multiple over and yet most of them still worship the West like little dogs
they stab themselves with knives or set themselves on fire, they are like worker drones and die at their jobs and would never disrespect their superiors. Also their suicide rates are through the roof cause they rather just die than change their cucked societies.
They'll eventually just go extinct for no good reason :feelskek:

This one of the things that confuses me the most about them, the West has fucked them multiple over and yet most of them still worship the West like little dogs

They'll eventually just go extinct for no good reason :feelskek:
Japanese are going extinct bc the foids just turn into volcels. And similar in South Korea.