Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No nearcel should be forced to fuck a landwhale

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
As a skinny 4/10 nearcel I should be allowed to not want to fuck literal fat women with mental illnesses, while being of a healthy BMI. I will never fuck a women that is under a 2/10 or is fat just to get a crumb of pussy fuck you niggers who think ever nearcel should be forced to fuck fat larbwhales and women who are extremely unnattractive when IM HAPPY WITH A 4/10 FUCKING GIRL, my ONETIS WAS A FUCKING 4/10 ETHNIC FEMOID, and she was dating a fucking 6/10 white guy, I CANT EVEN GET MY LOOKSMATCH, FUCK ALL THESE FAT BITCHES IM OF A FUCKING HEALTHY BMI U FAT FUCKING CUNT, FUCK A FAT GUY NOT ME A FUCKING SKINNY PERSON WHO TAKES CARE OF MY HEALTH, I did kickboxing/kyokushin for 3+ years and was in top physcial condition while my fucking looksmatch rejected me, the only women who match with me on tinder are fucking landwhales ALWAYS FUCKING LANDWHALES FUCKING LANDWHALES FUUUUCK

I always hear "LOWER YOUR STANDARDS" but JFL I have lowered my standards to a girl of my looks level but they all want higher SMV males, I onlgy get the scraps of the most mentally retarded fat larb whales and not a single skinny foid. Literally just one skinny foid would be fine not a fucking fat whore JESUS CHRIST.

bitches like her are the only type to give me the time of the day, if you are seriously an Incel who would date a fat women while being healthy and in shape then you are a fucking faggot:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They might be Stacy underneath all that fat.

TBH if I was a 4/10 or 4.5/10 I probably would be busy studymaxxing and wouldn't be here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back