Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“No Nut November” is evil normie gaslighting.

• Thread starter InfernumOsculum
  • Start date
InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
The moral values of contemporary society want hot men to reproduce and average looking to below average looking guys to become celibate worker drones.

No nut November is normie gaslighting.

For those who are Chad / handsome, no nut November means being only allowed to have sex.

For those who are nerds / virgins, it means no semen release period and therefore no libido.

Fuck no nut November, let the fire in your heart burn no matter how painful.

No Nut November is just more Incel discrimination. You never hear normies promoting no sex November or promoting voluntary celibacy or telling men to stop having sex with women. These normies aren’t against cooming, they encourage it.

No Nut November is another example of retards seeing Chad’s life, imitating one aspect of it and then stupidly believing they will now live the life of Chad.

" Chad doesn’t jerk off. If I never jerk off all the girls will want to have sex with me just like Chad” :soy::feelstastyman:

No Nut November is just more Incel discrimination. You never hear normies promoting no sex November or promoting voluntary celibacy or telling men to stop having sex with women. These normies aren’t against cooming, they encourage it.

No Nut November is another example of retards seeing Chad’s life, imitating one aspect of it and then stupidly believing they will now live the life of Chad.

" Chad doesn’t jerk off. If I never jerk off all the girls will want to have sex with me just like Chad” :soy::feelstastyman:

You’re missing the point, that’s exactly why it’s gaslighting.

It’s meant to make you docile and obedient and unable to experience romance as someone unattractive to women.

Chads jerk off all the time and pump and dump weekly.

If you’re unwanted as a virgin, society expects you to be a nice retarded puppy boy who is castrated.

I'm doing it just because I feel like sexuality is a burden to me and I feel more energetic when I don't fap. But that's just me.

I'm doing it just because I feel like sexuality is a burden to me and I feel more energetic when I don't fap. But that's just me.
For me fapping just makes me even more depressed

That’s fine, but you are just denying your biology, and subordinating your will to other people who don’t give two fucks about you.

Better to feel pain then feel nothing

For me fapping just makes me even more depressed
Yeah I relate. Fapping might be a good cope before you cum, but after cumming you just feel even worse.

That’s fine, but you are just denying your biology, and subordinating your will to other people who don’t give two fucks about you.

Better to feel pain then feel nothing
I'm not subordinating anything to anyone. Its not my own volition to be an incel, as I have no choice in the matter anyway as I'm ugly and untouchable, but I choose not to masturbate.

I'm so depressed I only fap ~2 times per week anyway. I doubt it has negative effects at such a low frequency.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back