Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No one can ever bring up a good reason as to why nazi germany and hitler were bad

Despite being poor compared to western europe, You will always be poorer.

We get millions in EU funding, and Albania does not.

Also i can move to Germany or Sweden because i am an EU citizen whilst you cannot.
:feelscomfy:
Bruh you just listed your privilege you slav nigger had i been equal we would speak different
Foid trait slavic scums are the most annoying thing to ever exis5

Despite being poor compared to western europe, You will always be poorer.

We get millions in EU funding, and Albania does not.

Also i can move to Germany or Sweden because i am an EU citizen whilst you cannot.
:feelscomfy:
Stop fighting with the troll

you don't know what aryan means. Not all white people are aryan.

There is no white race, only multiple races that all happen to be white like celts, germanic, slavs etc.
Aryan doesn't mean white

Aryan is germanic whites (germans, dutch, norwegian etc.), iranians (persians, kurds etc.) and brahmin indians
Why iranians and indians?

This is all slavs btw
IMG 20220122 214053 474

I am the one russian here, one and only, lets discuss something

First of all.. what did russians do to you? Or you just generally dislike me?
In the end it obviously always comes down to the individual, but generally most russians here act like most niggers and sandniggers here. Which is just thug culture. You know black ghetto culture from america? That's how turks, arabs and russians act in germany.
And I have made bad experiences with russians.

they're a meme nation ngl. Probably the most hateful people on earth, and I can't decide if it's based or not:feelshaha:
I can understood why they wanted to do it to the Croats cuz of the 40s camps they were put in. Their beef with the Albanians was a long ass time but the Bosnians oh I feel so fucking bad for the Bosnians. Bosnians got pretty much steamrolled throughout history
because russia invaded crimea
Based.

In the end it obviously always comes down to the individual, but generally most russians here act like most niggers and sandniggers here. Which is just thug culture. You know black ghetto culture from america? That's how turks, arabs and russians act in germany.
And I have made bad experiences with russians.
No problem, my friend. I am ashamed of them, not all russians are like that.. i dont want you to think bad about our whole nation

I dont give a shit im sure they all laughed and cheered
Poland was in NATO during the Yugoslav wars, We also recognized Kosovo, and before the cold war we didn't think about Albania, it was some irrelevent country in the balkans.

Poland was in NATO during the Yugoslav wars, We also recognized Kosovo, and before the cold war we didn't think about Albania, it was some irrelevent country in the balkans.
Please, stop it, you are feeding the troll

Why iranians and indians?
because they are related to germanics. Iranians for example are indoeuropean (in german it's called indogermanen).

I would need to look it up, but afaik the aryans migrated to northern europe where other white ethnic groups where already living. And then they settled there. The rest that stayed where they originally came from got browned over the years. But there's still some white iranians, kurds or brahmin indians because it's in their genes.

could be wrong about this though

because they are related to germanics. Iranians for example are indoeuropean (in german it's called indogermanen).

I would need to look it up, but afaik the aryans migrated to northern europe where other white ethnic groups where already living. And then they settled there. The rest that stayed where they originally came from got browned over the years. But there's still some white iranians, kurds or brahmin indians because it's in their genes.

could be wrong about this though
Thank you, i find this believable

TO
ALL THE lurking slavs this is what you are just retarded casualties thrown by the rusian empire for influence
20210206 024239

Who asked polish faggot go complain about racism like the cuck you are
I love killing slavs so much
IMG 20220122 214053 474

Please, stop it, you are feeding the troll
Tell this schizo to stop vommiting his "muh evil slavs" retardation across the forum.

Slavs live rent free in his head.

Tell this schizo to stop vommiting his "muh evil slavs" retardation across the forum.

People will be dumb, you must learn.. of course, every country has moments of pride, slavlands can share it with some niglands, heh
Albania is a good country too. The man wants to fight - and he will

Cope harder slavs come suck dick in my country
We only allow them cus they bring that sweet money they work like slavs in the west
So fuck you and your mongol race

Yes but i won and fought without a single foreign army help
With a very low population too
Faggot
Nobody wanted to conquer Albanian hillbilles due to their worthlessness

Nobody wanted to conquer Albanian hillbilles due to their worthlessness
You fucking retard many empires have died to conquer me because of my strategic and good position
I have a major access to sea very good climate and land that produces massive crops
Rustards have nothing just a cold shithole infested with rats

You fucking retard many empires have died to conquer me because of my strategic and good position
I have a major access to sea very good climate and land that produces massive crops
Rustards have nothing just a cold shithole infested with rats
Do my eyes deceive me, or does someone seethe with rage?

not the russians here jfl. They seem to be even more nationalistic than the russians in russia. They act the same way thugmaxxed ghetto niggers and sandniggers do, because they live in the same poor areas. That's why eastern slavic foids racemix the most here.
I heard that Eastern Berlin has plenty of Russians and communist era apartments.

The Russians in the baltics are also pretty nationalistic, I never understood being nationalistic but still choosing to live in a different country, im pretty sure they could move to Russia easily if they wanted to.

I never understood being nationalistic but still choosing to live in a different country, im pretty sure they could move to Russia easily if they wanted to.
same for turks that live here. They are even more nationalistic than those in their own country.

They didn’t just kill people for being “untermensch” and also they didn’t base it off looks.
Never said they did it just for that. And yes, they based it purely off looks to the extent that it might not have been enough if you even looked like an Aryan. You had to prove you were an Aryan. That's why they had something called der Ariernachweis, or the Aryan Certificate in English.

both hitler and the ang-os are responsible for the millions of white men and women in an useless war. They should all have teamed up against the judeo-turco-mongolian bolsheviks:feelswhat:

Never said they did it just for that. And yes, they based it purely off looks to the extent that it might not have been enough if you even looked like an Aryan. You had to prove you were an Aryan. That's why they had something called der Ariernachweis, or the Aryan Certificate in English.
Well their theories on who was Aryan was fucking stupid. They assumed that the Yamnaya (PIE) were what were called Aryans so all those with IE admixture we Aryan

You are historically illiterate if you actually think that.
I know history better than you , unnecessary for me to learn inhuman mongol history i know youre the same no difference wether its poland(nigger shithole) belarus(bigger shithole)

All the untermensch(slaves) rn
A11

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back