Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No one cares when Incels die

NoBitches

NoBitches

Banned
-

Its so fucking brutal, within a day of him dying of a heart attack at work he was forgotten, when he died there was apparently no contact him.
Meanwhile If a:soy: normie or God forbid a :chad: Chad died, there would have been more of reaction and you wouldn't have been forgotten from the face of the planet within 24hrs. But for truecels like him who get no bitches, and have no friends nor family from there sub humanity they are forgotten almost immediately.

don’t care. whether people remember me or not I wouldn’t know as I’m dead anyway

Imagine dying at 50 and the only legacy you leave behind is some MSTOW making a video about you. Beyond brutal

So make them care (with words)

Toliet don't care when incels died, instead the chads fucking them in the bedroom.

This. Anyone who cares about being remembered is low IQ.
Worrying about being remembered is a vital masculine impulse. As incel as I am, I would a thousand times rather die in an epic, religious, anti-Jewish war than die in the poorhouse drowning under my own shit.

Worrying about being remembered is a vital masculine impulse. As incel as I am, I would a thousand times rather die in an epic, religious, anti-Jewish war than die in the poorhouse drowning under my own shit.
Just because it's some impulse doesn't mean it's correct. Worrying about someone else knowing who you were and what you did after death is comical.

Its so fucking brutal, within a day of him dying of a heart attack at work he was forgotten, when he died there was apparently no contact him.
Meanwhile If a:soy: normie or God forbid a :chad: Chad died, there would have been more of reaction and you wouldn't have been forgotten from the face of the planet within 24hrs. But for truecels like him who get no bitches, and have no friends nor family from there sub humanity they are forgotten almost immediately.

chad and normies want us dead If they could they would kill us if they have the chance

@Azaylias thoughts on this osaker?

I remember a non-popular guy dying in high school. Everyone forgot about him. When the football player died, people were talking about him for weeks. I make sure to remember the non-popular guy who died since no one else will. Not that it does anything.

over for him

knockoff dbdr

No shit

normies are evil its as simple as that

View attachment 1067813[IMG width="166px" height="162.612px" alt="Azaylias"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/11/11628.jpg?1660368997[/IMG]

This makes me such a proud misanthrope I fucking hate humans you know, it's not fair that we incels don't get any love, just keep hoping that one day humans will go extinct. I'm just as angry as you are on the human race, since sub 5 incels are treated like garbage