Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News No Persona Pimp is not a Foid. Read Fat Link post in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
For those who remember that faggot with anime pic (shocker news)
Its revealed by a mod that its banned because its an alt of a foid
And the best part mods designated this foid to be in charge of our discord services :lul: :lul: :lul:
Screenshot 20240417 135309 Browser

Wondering who was doing the reporting @PersonaPimp ?

Brocels @DarkStarDown @Corvus @LeFrenchCel @NoIdeaWhatToDo @ItsovERfucks @TheGrayWolf

she sold it so good

well rest in piss wont be missed

Fuck They are among Us

Among Us in real life. I'll be careful adding usERs from now on.

Fuck They are among Us
For the life of me i can never imagine
>be foid
>life on jewtorial (only complaint is chadlessness)
>somehow find the most isolated unkown site on internet
>stays for 4 fucking years no suspicion even by knajjd and old team
>somehow got banned we dont know how yet

Among Us in real life. I'll be careful adding usERs from now on.
Same brother this was shocking asf
Especially the discord crap and wonder why we all get the ban

I honestly had no idea @PersonaPimp was a foid, got me real good tbh, I hope she kills herself.

And the best part mods designated this foid to be in charge of our discord services
For some reason, I'm not even surprised, and neither are you @Puppeter . :mask:
Hope the skank burns in hell.

How did the mods find out though

if edgyposting and causing drama was banned there wouldn't be as many infiltrators tbh. Someone already said this, but many infiltrators join because they can abuse the free speech rule of this forum. The other reason they join, is to cause drama, either by IT baiting or causing paranoia by constantly talking about infiltrators. "I'm the only real incel here" :soy: :soy: haven't been here a long time but I noticed that 9 times outta 10 the people who say this get banned

She used to accuse GrAYs of being foids all the time, oh the fucking irony

For some reason, I'm not even surprised, and neither are you @Puppeter . :mask:
Hope the skank burns in hell.
So glad i didn't join (revolt) discord without rules apparently incel gods protected me

I honestly had no idea @PersonaPimp was a foid, got me real good tbh, I hope she kills herself.
Yea if youre seeing this which you are
Hope you kill yourself and if not
Hope you get raped

if edgyposting and causing drama was banned there wouldn't be as many infiltrators tbh. Someone already said this, but many infiltrators join because they can abuse the free speech rule of this forum. The other reason they join, is to cause drama, either by IT baiting or causing paranoia by constantly talking about infiltrators. "I'm the only real incel here" :soy: :soy: haven't been here a long time but I noticed that 9 times outta 10 the people who say this get banned
I so fucking hate the im the most truecel here
@Master Make it a fucking rule to be instant ban
Some grayfaggot accused me of fakecelism meanwhile he just joined
When i joined back then i didn't know all this lingo

This is a super anti-climatic way to go out but this toilet deserves it.

DW bro I trust you.

who accused you?

who accused you?
Some greycel that joined this april with anime pfp i dont remember
I think it was that post about what if you were 6'4 chad tomorrow what would you do
According to that supreme gentleman i was a fakecel

I think it was that post about what if you were 6'4 chad tomorrow what would you do
honestly how would you react if i turned out to be svetlana.belgrade

Why would a woman want to LARP here ?

fucking graycel faggot. This forum in general has a problem with calling people fakecels if you don't have the same opinions as them

A imposter managed to hide and covered for 4 years then get accused as a foid

Dam foid wanna be incels soo bad

fucking graycel faggot. This forum in general has a problem with calling people fakecels if you don't have the same opinions as them
But but if you arent as subhuman as i you are a fakecel :soy:

Screenshot 20240417 142427 Reddit

Low iq foid pretends its not her account that go the ban
Then she immediately says oh you thought i was personapimp i didnt even hint that
@Fatass3000 @NoIdeaWhatToDo @LeFrenchCel @Ron.Belgrade

No. Personapimp is not a Foid nor is he Selkie.

PersonaPimp and Selkie were friends at one point though (I was friends with both of them so I know) and he’s a legit male 20 something chinkcel.

If he even wants back on after this fiasco I’m sure he will be willing to voice chat with Frenchy ovER Shitscord and prove he’s got a cock between his legs somewhere.

Locking this now but I will pin it for a couple of days as well leave it undeleted forever so no one can say ol Fat Link is hiding shit again.

Edit: I think this detection happened because she probably gifted personapimp ie sadistic the persona account she got from personadickcel who no longer wanted it.

I being friends with sadistic then simply gave the account a cooler pimp name cuz I didn’t like the dickcel part of things as we were bros.

Edit #2: We were or are allowing alts currently I believe but I think in general we want users to only be able to have or rather use one active account at a time but yeah sometimes we get lazy or forgetful and some users get access to more at times. Oh well shit happens.

Edit #3: I’ve changed your bans to normal bans if you’re reading this @Sadistic or @PersonaPimp so you can PM @LeFrenchCel your Shitscord contact info if you like and clear your name and return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.