Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no point in moneymaxxing as of 2020 and so on

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★

these cumdumpsters earn 50k a month doing nothing.
while average men have to work all the time to earn just close to 10k per month.

Low IQ thread

So you want people to neet just because some cunts make more money easily?
Inked16v3y9kcs9t31 LIerterg 123

Might as well not moneymax because people get millions in inheritances doing nothing.

Moneymaxxing only helps if you want to get a mail order bride anyway. Western roasties have enough money, they don't need your chump change.

Moneymaxxing only helps if you want to get a mail order bride anyway. Western roasties have enough money, they don't need your chump change.
indeed moneymaxxing is pointless proven again

JFL, if you're moneymaxxing for foids youre already doing it wrong, you moneymax for yourself aka financing copes.

I wish everybody except me dies.

Just get a whore from another country to let her discover she can fuck you over for more money through (((ALIMONEY))) and divorce rape and then let her whore around in the west theory.

So you want people to neet just because some cunts make more money easily?
It's fucking brutal. Studying 16 years, working 45 hour weeks, and these women making 50 times as much as you just streaming themselves playing video games twice a week.

Kinda giga cucked

It's fucking brutal. Studying 16 years, working 45 hour weeks, and these women making 50 times as much as you just streaming themselves playing video games twice a week.

Kinda giga cucked
you get me boyo, life not worth livin

Tfw I'll be working full-time soon, lucky if I make $300 a month before taxes, likely even less.

Tfw I'll be working full-time soon, lucky if I make $300 a month before taxes, likely even less.
yes wageslaving is soul crushing and physically very demanding you just lose every bit of will.

yeah fuck him tbh, he got to fuck jaina proudmore
NSFW

It will be pointless because of the economic collapse from the lockdowns and you won't be allowed to work if you don't take their (((vaccine))).

JM3
JFL :feelskek:
based
JM8

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6