Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no Russian

I remember the outrage over this level. Meanwhile I've been shooting civilians in every game that allowed it since forever.

I remember the outrage over this level. Meanwhile I've been shooting civilians in every game that allowed it since forever.
I miss when mainstream media chimped out over stuff like this

JFL, I never really got all the controversy around this; promoting of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping by agenda-pushing SJWs and cucks is fine, but a skippable murder scene isn't? :feelshaha:

@Saint Lives MattER Thoughts? :feelswhere:

I miss when mainstream media chimped out over stuff like this
In the original Fallout you could kill children in very gruesome ways: burning them, melting them, exploding them and blasting apart their rib cage with shotguns. It was banned in Australia but the rest of the world was fine with it.
C4caPtz

Sorry, no cod. Pay first! Then I ship!

In the original Fallout you could kill children in very gruesome ways: burning them, melting them, exploding them and blasting apart their rib cage with shotguns. It was banned in Australia but the rest of the world was fine with it.
View attachment 672877
i remember those annoying ass kids in that one part of fallout 3

had to get a mod to resolve that issue :feelshaha: