Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No sin greater than having kids as a subhuman

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
There is no sin worse than this. Deathnics who have children are damning their kids to a life of immense suffering and pain. Subhuman health, no foids, no friends and shitty wage cuck life. That is the faith of the modern day deathnic.
Deathnics who have children are worse than any pedophile, cannibal or genocidal dictator. They voluntarily damn an innocent being to decades of slavery and pain.

Good luck with that in 2022

I would include normies aswell. Life sucks; we’re all just going to die anyway.

especially the baldcels, why the fuck do they have children? they only sentence them to a shitty life

Deathnics breed deathnics because of their decades of loneliness and the cycle continues

:yes::yes::yes:
I support eugenics. It's literally as common sense as it gets.

Breeding is evil is general
true tbh but it is especially more evil if your poor,ugly, unhealthy or ethnic. And in my case, my parents were all of the above. Fucking Subhuman garbage should have been sterilized.

Most "parents" are demons that should be hanged, starting with mine.

I would include normies aswell. Life sucks; we’re all just going to die anyway.
Chads who have chad height and looks but date down and breed with 5/10 looking 150 cm tall foid. Then their son is some ugly brown kid with barely average or below average height

Chads who have chad height and looks but date down and breed with 5/10 looking 150 cm tall foid. Then their son is some ugly brown kid with barely average or below average height
Why are you describing me?:feelsUgh:

That should be illegal for a Chad to date say less than a 7/10 female.

As a subhuman I'd only consider having a kid if I had a decent amount of wealth so that he could live coping the rest of his life :feelsautistic:

As a subhuman I'd only consider having a kid if I had a decent amount of wealth so that he could live coping the rest of his life :feelsautistic:
I wouldn't even do that. I have money for copes now but my health is shit due to disease raping me.

I wouldn't even do that. I have money for copes now but my health is shit due to disease raping me.
Guess health is another factor to take into account when having kids. You're a wise man

There is an even greater sin: making your deathnic subhuman offspring move to the west to live a life of getting perpetually mogged. :feelsrope:

Agreed. After watching videos on Icel TV I have lost my faith in God. What type of God plays a cruel joke on ugly males like this?

Yes. I was born with anorectal malformation, hypospadias and facial deformities, leading to many problems. I also have short height.

true tbh but it is especially more evil if your poor,ugly, unhealthy or ethnic. And in my case, my parents were all of the above. Fucking Subhuman garbage should have been sterilized.
Amen to this