Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No wonder most Incels lose hope

Solocel

Solocel

Recruit
★★★
What have you always heard the majority of the population and mainstream media say? “You’re going to find someone eventually” and “Don’t go out looking for girls, they will come to you one day” Dating and relationships come naturally to most people, they never have to be taught a single thing about it, it just simply happens. In fact, in most cultures, certain rituals surrounding dating and relationships can be labeled as a developmental milestone, that’s a testament to how common these things are to people.

When we are told that we fail at these things because of our “personality”, we are being gaslight to believe that our failure can somehow be influenced by our actions. This could be the case sometimes, but ultimately there are those people who will never ascend simply due to their horrible appearance.

If we believe that our failures are within the realm of control instead of luck-based, we start to feel inadequate in every way shape or form. We may think that we have something wrong with us mentally, or that we lack a greater understanding of the world. After all, if we can’t succeed at even the most basic and innate skills, what would make us think that we are capable of achieving anything higher or more sophisticated? It’s no wonder that these people think there’s no hope for themselves.

not true, every non-chad male struggle a lot, inceldom is more common that what you think

And then they use the ricecel tactic "you didn't study hard enough"

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

There is no hope,it never began.
Accept it and ldar or rope,those are the only options for a truecel.

Chads and foids fought for complete sexual freedom and they won. That left majority of men with no options.

You’re going to find someone eventually” and “Don’t go out looking for girls, they will come to you one day
Lol yeah sad

They abolished slut shaming, single moms and non married foids dont get the failure etiquette as before, nuclear family is satanized. Average foid dont have a single reason why would she settle.

i never had a chance. shitty parents not letting me live life, school was full of assholes so no irl friends, and dropped out so no 2nd chance in college. oh and did i mention i'm not NT? it's over for me :feelsrope:

I'm not a truecel, I'm probably a normie if I looksmaxx. Now at 35 and never had a GF. I realized that most of my failures are not entirely %100 looks, it's roughly around 70% looks and 30% life circumstances. Aside from looks, my main issue is not being NT and have a severe maladaptive daydreaming. I realized that even if I was a normie looking guy, my maladaptive daydreaming alone was enough to repulse foid.

Not only I have a shitty parents, I also have a very poor social resource. Normies can smell that you're not a normie and alone in life.

Last edited:
When i ask sex havers how on earth they do it they just reply:"be yourself,be confident",without explaining the necessary steps in the process.

I'm not a truecel, I'm probably a normie if I looksmaxx. Now at 35 and never had a GF. I realized that most of my failures are not entirely %100 looks, it's roughly around 70% looks and 30% life circumstances. Aside from looks, my main issue is not being NT and have a severe maladaptive daydreaming. I realized that even if I was a normie looking guy, my maladaptive daydreaming alone was enough to repulse foid.

Not only I have a shitty parents, I also have a very poor social resource. Normies can smell that you're not a normie and alone in life.

Do you work/have you ever worked?

Do you work/have you ever worked?
yeah, I work as a software developer, and I tell people that even coding jobs require some degree of neurotypicality. Almost all jobs requires you to deal with normies. I couldn't believed how I managed to survived living in a big city alone for 6 years without any intimacy and companionship.

I spent most of my weekends alone wandering in shopping malls, park, etc. I usually listen to podcast while walking.

Last edited:
They abolished slut shaming, single moms and non married foids dont get the failure etiquette as before, nuclear family is satanized. Average foid dont have a single reason why would she settle.
Yeah

it's over, developmentally
Developmentallyover

Developmentallyover1

Beautifully said brocel

When i ask sex havers how on earth they do it they just reply:"be yourself,be confident",without explaining the necessary steps in the process.
Because in a sense that all what took them to access sex they can't reflect to our experience they are living in their own bluepilled bubble of reality they only ever seen the good in people , they rarely if even been denied

not true, every non-chad male struggle a lot, inceldom is more common that what you think
true, even average guys struggle from what i've seen. You really gotta be like top 20% for girls to really notice you and want you.

true, even average guys struggle from what i've seen. You really gotta be like top 20% for girls to really notice you and want you.
this, in reality 10% I think

Just self-improve and foids will come bruh! :feelstastyman:

Struggling, and outright failing at every attempt no matter what, are quite different from each other.

Just self-improve and foids will come bruh! :feelstastyman:
It’s a joke. Literally nothing we do changes the outcome as foids are on a pedestal and have options everywhere due to simps. We are left to face oblivion on our own and an endless monotony. The knowledge my life is slipping away and I’m missing out on something kills me the most. But it’s not going to change.

they say all good things come to those who wait. but for many it comes too late. who tf wants to betabux a 30+ year old used up single mom whore?