Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nobody needs you

Brutal greycel takes.

I know but imagine thinking I care

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fufv9s72cvoj61.jpg&hash=3fa98fc02efee448f4861ebbe023f448

My parents need me. Not that it makes me feel any better.

“Such a nice day to throw your life away. Such a nice day to let it go.”

On an individual level, yes. They couldn't care less about what you subhuman ass does. But if we had the numbers, we could drive this feminist soyciety to oblivion, just by dropping out of it. If men have no reason to work, they will not. At the moment, we're nothing but an insignificant minority that can't do much. But one of my copes is to imagine that incels were the majority. That 60-70% of the male population was blackpilled to the core like I am. With the intention to harm society financially as much as possible. I dropped out of society despite having a STEM degree because I don't want to be a slave to a system that thrives off of my suffering and misery. I will not contribute anything to this foid worshiping, tranny loving, degenerate society. I loathe it. I don't celebrate their holidays or care about their events. Nor do I watch the news. If anything, I'm rooting for the coronavirus. The coronavirus is on our side, boyos. I hope it keeps mutating until it wipes us all out. As ER said, humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

Last edited:
On an individual level, yes. They couldn't care less about what you subhuman ass does. But if we had the numbers, we could drive this feminist soyciety to oblivion, just by dropping out of it. If men have no reason to work, they will not. At the moment, we're nothing but an insignificant minority that can't do much. But one of my copes is to imagine that incels were the majority. That 60-70% of the male population was blackpilled to the core like I am. With the intention to harm society financially as much as possible. I dropped out of society despite having a STEM degree because I don't want to be a slave to a system that thrives off of my suffering and misery. I will not contribute anything to this foid worshiping, tranny loving, degenerate society. I loathe it. I don't celebrate their holidays or care about their events. Nor do I watch the news. If anything, I'm rooting for the coronavirus. The coronavirus is on our side, boyos. I hope it keeps mutating until it wipes us all out. As ER said, jews is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.

On an individual level, yes. They couldn't care less about what you subhuman ass does. But if we had the numbers, we could drive this feminist soyciety to oblivion, just by dropping out of it. If men have no reason to work, they will not. At the moment, we're nothing but an insignificant minority that can't do much. But one of my copes is to imagine that incels were the majority. That 60-70% of the male population was blackpilled to the core like I am. With the intention to harm society financially as much as possible. I dropped out of society despite having a STEM degree because I don't want to be a slave to a system that thrives off of my suffering and misery. I will not contribute anything to this foid worshiping, tranny loving, degenerate society. I loathe it. I don't celebrate their holidays or care about their events. Nor do I watch the news. If anything, I'm rooting for the coronavirus. The coronavirus is on our side, boyos. I hope it keeps mutating until it wipes us all out. As ER said, humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species.
Good post. How do your finance your living tough? Just curious. I NEETmaxx because I'm luck enough to live in a country where you can get NEETbuxx. That's my motivation to stay alive btw, I want to drain the system as much as possible.

And I absolutely agree with you about humanity. I hope Corona or WW3 wipes us all out. I will never work in a society and create more life inside it (I mean I'm still an incel but I won't even try) that absolutely hates me. I hope I can cope as long as possible without roping.

Well, they need us as low-wage-slaves to do all the shit jobs that foids and Chads won't touch.

Good post. How do your finance your living tough?
My parents both work full time and give me a small amount of money each month. And as for my living situation I live with my grandma who is well off financially, so I don't pay rent. I also don't spend much money since I don't have a social life or anything do outside of my room for that matter. So, the money I get from my parents each month is more than enough for me. And when they're gone I can live off their inheritance (and even my grandma's inheritance).

My parents both work full time and give me a small amount of money each month. And as for my living situation I live with my grandma who is well off financially, so I don't pay rent. I also don't spend much money since I don't have a social life or anything do outside of my room for that matter. So, the money I get from my parents each month is more than enough for me. And when they're gone I can live off their inheritance (and even my grandma's inheritance).
You literally live with your grandma? Doesn't that make random shit awkward? Fapping, drinking, games/anime etc...?

You literally live with your grandma? Doesn't that make random shit awkward? Fapping, drinking, games/anime etc...?
I have my own room there, and my grandma spends most of her time out with her friends and relatives. For the most part, I'm alone there.

Well, they need us as low-wage-slaves to do all the shit jobs that foids and Chads won't touch.
Absolutely true. I have family members who went no contact with me because I'm an unemployed leech.

Here's the black pill: All who did are basically Chads and Stacies. Beta family didn't give a shit.

Nothing makes Chad fucking more seethe than you fighting back and not being fine with being a betabuxxer and slave in a rigged game. They think profiting from the game should be exclusive to THEM and we should basically be cattle who do cattle jobs and NPCs