Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Nobody on this forum hourmogs me in games

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
NOBODY.
Screenshot 20181010 095007

B u d d y
o
y
o

And some people still dare to call me a fakecel

? 3.4k hours csgo, 12k+ league

My game time is mostly outside of steam, I probably have 6-7k hours on league and about the same on battle.net

These are steam only games tho

I had around 6k hours on civ5 when I still owned a computer.

Around the same on Oblivion.

You need to LDARmax bro

And some people still dare to call me a fakecel
There are dozens of Chads with millions of hours in games, look at Cypher, ScreaM, Av3k, Cooller for example. Chads probably excel more in professional games because they are extremely marketable for sponsorships and thus can play the game full-time instead of the incels that have to go to a part-time job so they can afford their 100/40 or 1gps internet connections.

? 3.4k hours csgo, 12k+ league
My name isn't coming up on wol.gg, but heres my steam numbers. I also have probably a couple thousand hours on wow

I have atleast a thousand hours in league btw, ive been playing since season two, so about eight years ago

Attachments

• 1539196955961.png
    1539196955961.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 120
There are dozens of Chads with millions of hours in games, look at Cypher, ScreaM, Av3k, Cooller for example. Chads probably excel more in professional games because they are extremely marketable for sponsorships and thus can play the game full-time instead of the incels that have to go to a part-time job so they can afford their 100/40 or 1gps internet connections.
True but they are minority really, I mostly see sub5s on tournaments, especially DotA2.
lmao

Last edited:
I have over 100 days played on Black Ops 2 and close over 53 on MW3. This doesn't include cod4, mw2, blackops1 and halo3/reach/gears of war 2 lmao.

Oh yeah I think I played Fifa like for hundreds of hours each since Fifa 08-fifa 17.

Why can't I cope on games anymore? reeeee

I have way more if you don't count steam

Yes im a gmodfag and no I dont give a shit

12k+ league
:feelsrope:
I don't play a lot of games anymore(studymaxxing) but i am still a bundle/discount addict. I think i have one of the highest gamecounts on this forum.

Last edited:
I don't play a lot of games anymore(studymaxxing) but i am still a bundle/discount addict. I think i have one of the highest gamecounts on this forum.

it is over.

I do on ACNL on 3ds !!!

I have 5000 hours played on my WoW main character alone.

I’ve put close to 3000 hours in Minecraft.

Mock me but it’s fun.

I’ve put close to 3000 hours in Minecraft.

Mock me but it’s fun.
Minecraft is dope love playing it for hours in high school

Just out off curiosity, how many games do you actually own?

Here's between my used accounts:

c3tLPFN.png
oJbIzp4.png
CSIfkiD.png
G7zPbU4.png

Also about 3.2k hours in RCT3 and at least 1k hours in Minecraft. This is what happens when you're ostracized for 8 years and all you do is play video games to cope with your shitty and lonely life. Hell 90% of that 623 hours on 1.6 was me LDARing from July-December when my old gaming PC broke.

I have like 300 days /played on my main in wow. Feels awful thinking about how I wasted a year of my life playing one fucking character in an mmo.

I don't think there's a way to check but I've probably spent more time on LoL than you have on Dota.

Just out off curiosity, how many games do you actually own?
On steam, i have 3290 games. (%95 of them are complete thrash games from bundles)

What6

Where are the Japanese games?

I have like 1 hour played on OSU if that counts.

Arrogant

That would be like asking if Doki Doki Literature Club counts.

Try again boyo.

I bet you don't even play them fully and you just paused the game which counted all that extra time.

Bro, I work with Unity. I have had a game engine running 8hrs a day, 5 days a week, for like 5 years. Do the math!

Wait.... My hour count is pathetic compared to @Weed :feelstastyman:

Jesus Christ the LDAR is too strong. I thought I gamed a lot...