Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Nobody really thinks they deserve or are entitled to sex/a relationships...

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
...but do Chads (and normies to an extent) deserve sex and girlfriends in the eyes of females? Do they deserve these things simply because they are physically attractive? Do women "deserve" to have boyfriends and sex with Chads?

I don't think I am entitled to nor deserve a girlfriend. But I wonder if deep down, women think these men are more "deserving" than we are.

Does anyone actually "deserve" any of these things?

To anyone on r/IncelTears reading this, ask yourself: "Do I deserve my girlfriend/boyfriend?"

Last edited:
Every man is entitled to a virgin JB wife.

Lol that's just something they say to incels

Chads and basically every fem absolutely do feel entitled to sex and relationships

They actually believe everyone is entitled to sex and relationships. The thing? We are not human to them.

There are more women than men in Western countries. If women didn't feel entitled, they would settle for incels like us.

They say it because we only deserve suffering.

females actually believe they are entitled to chad while being a 4/10 or 5/10 themselves, thats where the problem is

There are more women than men in Western countries. If women didn't feel entitled, they would settle for incels like us.

They only want Chad, or betabux and they will cheat on their BB with Chad.

They actually believe everyone is entitled to sex and relationships. The thing? We are not human to them.
yep we are invisble to the world

I love how worned and beat up looking women always find disgust in this statement. Hahah

sex is a luxury that noone deserves and we will never get

No body is entitled to sex!

>nobody is entitled to sex
>I'd still leave my bf if the sex was shit

Lel

Normies: no one is entitled to sex and a relationship! (usually said when talking to an incel)

Normie women: every girl deserves a boyfriend who cares for and respects her as a human!!!

So people are not entitled to a relationship but women are entitled to a certain quality of boyfriend?
Wait...I thought people weren't entitled to anything?

How can anyone deserve anything at all? We're all driven by bullshit chemicals in our brain and societal expectations, and bla bla bla.

No one deserves anything, but if they look a certain way, other people will be programmed to give it to them.