Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy non-binary preschoolers

And why is it that it almost always foids that midlessly advocate degeneracy and teaching that shit to our kids. You don't see men (aside from faggots) promoting this sick shit.

Last edited:
E9DS0lLVoAENPDR

:lul:

this is how the west will fall, undermined from within by sabotaging the children

Your gender is a foid and you are obligated to suck my cock.:feelzez:

This is why we need to burn governments and the ZOG establishment down!

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO PUBLIC SCHOOL! The state wants to keep indoctrinating these kids, saying to their parents that it's for their own good in order to be prepared to be a "productive member of society" (notice the doublespeak here). All the while taking away the control away from their parent what their children are exposed to while keeping them oblivious and to trust the state.

And if the kid can't conform to the system, then we should label them abnormal and load them up with jewpills to make them more docile. Why are conditions like autism and ADHD were described in the early to mid 20th centuries, and no one in the pre-industrial age were considered neurodivergent?

Lmao she'll be transgender pi[UWSL]lling youngcels[/UWSL]

Giving women rights was a mistake

I heard about some countries giving "rights" to kids in elementary school to choose gender and bathroom they will going to use and parents dont need to know if the kids doesn't want them. Imagine the brainwashing they will make on those kids while parents are oblivious.

JFL if you’re not sending your kids to a private Christian school. If I were a parent, I would embrace them for now until cucks try to cancel private education. Country day schools and independent schools are just as degenerate as public schools. Unfortunately, there are many shit Christian private schools, so a parent must just be discerning when choosing a good one for elementary school. There are many notable Christian prep schools so it should be easier to assess if your child’s high school is as good as the flag bearers.

People clown on Christianity in the West, but there’s no way this non-binary, LGBT shit would fly in my old school, for now, at least. Hopefully people clamoring for religious education will lead to a resurgence of Faith in the degenerate West.

I don’t give a fuck this is all normies/natalist problems remember that that we are a fucking incels.

JFL if you’re not sending your kids to a private Christian school. If I were a parent, I would embrace them for now until cucks try to cancel private education. Country day schools and independent schools are just as degenerate as public schools. Unfortunately, there are many shit Christian private schools, so a parent must just be discerning when choosing a good one for elementary school. There are many notable Christian prep schools so it should be easier to assess if your child’s high school is as good as the flag bearers.

People clown on Christianity in the West, but there’s no way this non-binary, LGBT shit would fly in my old school, for now, at least. Hopefully people clamoring for religious education will lead to a resurgence of Faith in the degenerate West.
Homeschooling or unschooling is the more based option.