Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion non-faggot methods of coping? serious discussion

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
no "just be a junkie theory" kind of bullshit

Animu for non-faggots, about cute girls, for heterosexual men to enjoy

Playing Hogwarts Mystery and dating cute witches tbh.

Exercise, cooking, and being active in nature (hiking, biking, etc).

kick the bucket, violates society's expectations

Playing Hogwarts Mystery and dating cute witches tbh.
Downloaded it since your waifu post but fuck it's pure war of attrition, literal 2 minutes of enjoyment and 2 hours waiting for the energy to refill. And don't get me started on the waiting time for a lot of missions. But yeah the Slytherin tsundere sounds cute imho.

Downloaded it since your waifu post but fuck it's pure war of attrition, literal 2 minutes of enjoyment and 2 hours waiting for the energy to refill. And don't get me started on the waiting time for a lot of missions. But yeah the Slytherin tsundere sounds cute imho.
I wouldn't disgaree with that but, the waiting is worth it, because [SPOILER} you'll be able to date Merula later in the game. :feelsgah::heart:

Become a master at coping with material goods, gaining skills to mog others with, etc. Eliminate all bluecopes from your life.

Be a dick who just does whatever and try to get some friends to do stupid shit with and have fun. Try to mog others at every opportunity

I wouldn't disgaree with that but, the waiting is worth it, because [SPOILER} you'll be able to date Merula later in the game. :feelsgah::heart:
Yeah I was like 80% sure, only a bit unsure because I couldn't see her in the friends panel. But I guess romance will always inevitably be like that for us males with shitty genetics, even if we somehow manage to get any it'll always be 2 minutes of enjoyment and 2 hours waiting for the energy to refill.

Yeah I was like 80% sure, only a bit unsure because I couldn't see her in the friends panel. But I guess romance will always inevitably be like that for us males with shitty genetics, even if we somehow manage to get any it'll always be 2 minutes of enjoyment and 2 hours waiting for the energy to refill.
I usually play before work, then play at lunch time again, and also play after work. So it doesn't bothers me much as a wageslave.
For her, I gladly keep waiting. I did even put money in that game and I sound like a total Cuck atm, but can't help it that she is serious wife material and I am a man.

Last edited:
nature coping is legit

You can try new things but deep down you knowi it's useless.
You've reached the final stage of it (call it the way you prefer).

I usually play before work, then play at lunch time again, and also play after work. So it doesn't bothers me much as a wageslave.
For her, I gladly keep waiting. I even put money in that game and I sound like a total Cuck atm, but can't help it that she is serious wife material and I am a man.
I just play then wait for time to pass doing whatever I would be doing if I didn't have the game, it's not much of a problem in the end. She is a bit childish when she teases you tbh but I only did the first year so she was like 11 I guess.

Animu for non-faggots, about cute girls, for heterosexual men to enjoy
Recommend me one please. I wanna get started with anime but I want to watch anime that's incel-friendly and not cuck-friendly.

Recommend me one please. I wanna get started with anime but I want to watch anime that's incel-friendly and not cuck-friendly.
Animu of one episode watch:

I just play then wait for time to pass doing whatever I would be doing if I didn't have the game, it's not much of a problem in the end. She is a bit childish when she teases you tbh but I only did the first year so she was like 11 I guess.
Wait.. . You've already completed the first year in that short time? Maybe I need to focus more on the actual story line, and should research less Merula on the internet haha. The Chats are funny and cute, she will progress a little throughout the years and act more nicely.

BTW found this Video...Can't stop laughing!

Video was made before the Ball was added...

So glad I'm not the only who is crazy after Meru.:feelsohh:

Learn languages.
Read about history.

I just made a guide yesterday

I dont know at this point honestly idk how I cope

Come play wow classic with me

ffxiv has more anime tho
True, but after playing for a while I understood that I prefer my anime girls not being controlled by trannies behind the screen. Also I have limited free time so I can't play multiple mmos
Tsukihi15

True, but after playing for a while I understood that I prefer my anime girls not being controlled by trannies behind the screen. Also I have limited free time so I can't play multiple mmos
View attachment 142458
i could drive u in my 4seats ffxiv car so it would help u with ur phobia