Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Non-uglys just don't get it

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
They just don't get it, they can never comprehend the plight of genetic uggos, a lot of them can't even accept the fact that we exist, their brain automatically filters us out of their view

They write fancy optimistic meaningful witty texts about the world, but they don't understand, when you're genetically ugly everything becomes meaningless, you become demoralized and lose the ability to give a fuck and can't upload the modern humanoid mass hysteria anymore, you become nihilistic, soulless, cold and empty, because all meaning and goodness waa built upon aesthetics in the first place, and if you don't have beauty you have no meaning

a-jpg.1090037

They can't understand that even tho we have ugly looks we still have human ego, our brains aren't less demanding, they mock us and expect us to mock ourselves as well, but cringe jokes can't solve a lifetime of immutable inferiority and brutality, there's nothing but pain for you when you don't wanna be here

Lately I’ve been feeling superior to them all, they will never know true hardship or pain. They are like mere privileged children brought into greatness. They didn’t earn anything, it was just randomly given to them. Anything an incel does or gains is done through shear pain and coping. When the genetically privileged are presented with true pain, they cannot withstand it and crumble like a eggshell.

i suppress the urge to bash a females head open with my fist whenever they laugh at me because i wanna just go home and cope