Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Noodle female tier list

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I've done a lot of tinder swiping all over asia and here is my rating for who have the best looking noodles. Useful if you plan to try JBW

Keep in mind I've only done this in the big cities, and this only takes into account the women who actually are using tinder / badoo which might not represent the actual average looks in a country. Only judging based on what I've seen on dating apps inside the big developed cities. Anyways, here is the list ranked best to worst

1) Chinese girls. Best looking out of any asian women on average. Would gladly hold hands in public with 80+% of them. For simplicity sake, this will include the special administrative regions and Taiwan
2) Vietnam - similar to Chinese girls, most are in shape and good looking
3) Japan - Alright but nothing special
4) Korea - lot of them have weird eyelids
5) Indonesia - most look like monkeys but some are ok
6) Thailand / Philippines - bottom of the barrel. Thai girls look like monkeys and filipinas look like a mix between a monkey and a potato

tbh idgaf AWALT at the end of the day

Noodlewhores on certain cases are even worse than white women.

you forgot Bhutanese femoroids