Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore Actress Despises Herself and Her Race

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
When marrying a white guy wasn't enough and she had to go the extra step and make sure the mother of her children was also white through surrogacy:

Uses the excuse 'didn't wanna put my career on hold!' at first and then takes it to the extreme by saying 'pregnancy would ruin my body and career forever!' type of shit to justify her oddly curious behavior.

Gentlemen as we know, all of those excuses are bullshit. What you're witnessing here is a classic case of noodlewhore hatred for her race and her own genes on full display for all to see.
This is what happens when you take JBW to the extreme, and would rather your bloodline literally end than be associated with anyone or anything that looks remotely Asian.

ezgif-5-9b592e6e74.jpg

Lmao i read about that couple days ago. White SURROGATE BABY ONLY!

Just lmao! She hates being rice so much, she becomes a literal female cuckold for a chance to raise white babies instead of half rice ones and deludes herself into calling them her own! Is there any extent of self hatred that noodlewhores will not stoop to? @Lv99_BixNood

As if we didn't know how much noodlewhores despise their race:feelsjuice:

@METALMILITA88 see fool, if this white man on the pic had shitskin, he would look no different from curries. Look at his nose and facial structure you bloody ass nigger.

When marrying a white guy wasn't enough and she had to go the extra step and make sure the mother of her children was also white through surrogacy:

Uses the excuse 'didn't wanna put my career on hold!' at first and then takes it to the extreme by saying 'pregnancy would ruin my body and career forever!' type of shit to justify her oddly curious behavior.

Gentlemen as we know, all of those excuses are bullshit. What you're witnessing here is a classic case of noodlewhore hatred for her race and her own genes on full display for all to see.
This is what happens when you take JBW to the extreme, and would rather your bloodline literally end than be associated with anyone or anything that looks remotely Asian.

ezgif-5-9b592e6e74.jpg
Her genetic bloodline didn't end, you retard.

Her ova were used for the babies, and the surrogate provided the uterus

This is another lvl of self hatred

Objectively speaking, about 60 - 85% of noodlewhores in America suffer from extreme self hate and extreme mental illness. Since that is about how much of them engage in interracial dating and marriage. Only about 7-15% of noodlewhores who are noodle stacies, are in healthy relationships with Asian American men.

Noodlewhores are truly sick in the head and there is no other way to put it.

Her genetic bloodline didn't end, you retard.

Her ova were used for the babies, and the surrogate provided the uterus
Is this true? Those children legit look 0% rice. How did they not get any obvious rice genes in that case?

Do you know the meaning of surrogacy?
"An arrangement in which a woman carries a baby on the behalf of another person or couple and forgoes parental rights to the baby"

The egg can come from the surrogate (normal surrogacy) or it can be planted inside her (gestational surrogacy). In either case it is surrogacy.

I love it when actual retards call other people retards in their full ignorance.

You said that the surrogate's ovum was used.

Where did you get that?

Objectively speaking, about 60 - 85% of noodlewhores in America suffer from extreme self hate and extreme mental illness. Since that is about how much of them engage in interracial dating and marriage. Only about 7-15% of noodlewhores who are noodle stacies, are in healthy relationships with Asian American men.

Noodlewhores are truly sick in the head and there is no other way to put it.
cope
assuming that noodle stacies don't get their pussies destroyed by white chads

You said that the surrogate's ovum was used.

Where did you get that?
Ok, now you're backpedaling because I just fucked you on the definition of surrogacy.
Why should I keep answering the questions of a proven retard completely uneducated ignorant about the most mundane things such as the definition of surrogacy who can't even read the article?
Eat shit and suck my cock GrAYcel faggot.

Ok, now you're backpedaling because I just fucked you on the definition of surrogacy.
Why should I keep answering the questions of a proven retard completely uneducated ignorant about the most mundane things such as the definition of surrogacy who can't even read the article?
Eat shit and suck my cock GrAYcel faggot.

I am a undergraduate medical student studying at the second best medical college in India.
And you call me uneducated. The irony.

I am a undergraduate medical student studying at the second best medical college in India.
And you call me uneducated. The irony.
Good for you, I already got my masters while you're clearly struggling with your bachelors, not being able to distinguish between normal surrogacy and gestational surrogacy. Despite my major (CS) being completely unrelated to biology I know more about medical terms than you just because I'm curious enough to do my research and because I picked up medical terminology growing up due to being raised in a family with over 10 doctors (my mother, her siblings and all of their spouses) so why don't you bow to your master, get down and lick my anus you dipshit curry moron?

Edit: I'm also better at chess than you (rated 2100) so have fun with that!

Last edited:
Good for you, I already got my masters while you're clearly struggling with your bachelors, not being able to distinguish between normal surrogacy and gestational surrogacy. Despite my major (CS) being completely unrelated to biology I know more about medical terms than you just because I'm curious enough to do my research and because I picked up medical terminology growing up due to being raised in a family with over 10 doctors (my mother, her siblings and all of their spouses) so why don't you bow to your master, get down and lick my anus you dipshit curry moron?
The actress didn't want to lose her career for two years when she was pregnant, and she was also afraid of maternal mortality during childbirth, due to causes like post partum hemorrhage. So she used her and her husband gametes to form a zygote which was implanted into the surrogate. That was the impression that I got by reading the article.

She is not a genetic dead end, and her blood line will continue in her two babies that she has.

You have misinterpreted the article, why don't you own up to it?

So she used her and her husband gametes to form a zygote which was implanted into the surrogate.
Oh man, if only you could do a simple google search and read though, am I right?
Or is that too much to ask of a curry retard?

Oh man, if only you could do a simple google search and read though, am I right?
Or is that too much to ask of a curry retard?

You say that a surrogate ova was used.

Where did you get that? It is mentioned nowhere in any of the articles.

Noodles are naturally ugly